ISU vs. UNC - Opens as Pick'em

huntt26

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
po' dUnk
Hopefully the team hasn't already hung up the sneakers on the season. Sounds like the locker room was dead last night. Don't need a hangover.

Wings

Oct 7, 2012
Creston
Extremely sad day knowing tomorrow is likely our last game. It will be how I felt last year with the Ohio State loss. It is just sad....I love this team. I think NC takes up by 9.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I can't get over it and am mostly likely done with hoops for the year. I can't watch teams that I know we could have beaten. I'll record tomorrow and watch in the future if we win. I hope we win but have no hope for a satisfying run beyond that. Sweet 16 at best was not what in had in mind. Absolutely love this team though.

Wings

Oct 7, 2012
Creston
I can't get over it and am mostly likely done with hoops for the year. I can't watch teams that I know we could have beaten. I'll record tomorrow and watch in the future if we win. I hope we win but have no hope for a satisfying run beyond that. Sweet 16 at best was not what in had in mind. Absolutely love this team though.
I'm the exact same. I'm not saying all of this just because Niang....I'm saying it because Williams finds a way for his team to win. We show up sometimes..and sometimes not. I just now feel empty in my stomach. Will record it too.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids

Recording a game and waiting to watch it unless we win is not something a true fan does

Reactions: LindenCy

Dingus

May 23, 2013
I'm looking at it as a big success for this team to pull a win out tomorrow and make the 2nd weekend. Anything beyond that is gravy.

mb7299

Mar 15, 2013
Iowa Falls
Were going to miss Niang for what he gives us on offense there isnt a debate about that, but at the same time that means were more likely to post up Kane, Ejim and Hogue. Ultimately it comes down to needing Naz and Thomas to be big time players for us tomorrow and later next week. We are playing impressive team basketball it wont stop because one player isnt out there.

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
Extremely sad day knowing tomorrow is likely our last game. It will be how I felt last year with the Ohio State loss. It is just sad....I love this team. I think NC takes up by 9.

Man up you little *****.. I know our team will! I bet you turned the tv off when Niang fouled against OSU before going into OT. Guess what? We won that game.. You probably gave up when ejim fouled out against OSU with 5 or 6 minutes left. Oh hey we won that one too. You probably switched the channel when deandre got ejected/fouled out against BYU and KSU in close games with around 4 minutes left. And you know what? We won both of those games also. Some of you fans are pathetic. You praise this team all season long for having heart and grit then you as fans fold when alittle adversity hits our team. Fortunately the players get to play this game not you guys.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Everyone remembers you are a hawk and troll

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Man up you little *****.. I know our team will! I bet you turned the tv off when Niang fouled against OSU before going into OT. Guess what? We won that game.. You probably gave up when ejim fouled out against OSU with 5 or 6 minutes left. Oh hey we won that one too. You probably switched the channel when deandre got ejected/fouled out against BYU and KSU in close games with around 4 minutes left. And you know what? We won both of those games also. Some of you fans are pathetic. You praise this team all season long for having heart and grit then you as fans fold when alittle adversity hits our team. Fortunately the players get to play this game not you guys.
Wings is not an ISU fan

im4cyclones

Jun 14, 2010
Ames, IA
Small lineup might hurt us defensively but makes for match-up problems for them too. If we can hit outside, they will be forced to go small to guard us.

Losing George hurts, no way around it. But our boys have it in them to pull this one off.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron