ISU vs. UNC - Opens as Pick'em

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
Don't sell us short we spanked a healthy msu at their place by 14 we get up for top 25 teams. Yes we are beatable but ask Louisville duke msu and ky how we play against top 20 teams
I will give you MSU but Louisville, Duke and KY are just names on front of jerseys this year. I am not even worried about UNC ... Clones by 9 Tomorrow.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2013
I will give you MSU but Louisville, Duke and KY are just names on front of jerseys this year. I am not even worried about UNC ... Clones be 9 Tomorrow.
You mean the same Louisville that beat sweet 16 uconn 83 to 48 or something close to that score. Yeah I think Louisville is legit

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
You mean the same Louisville that beat sweet 16 uconn 83 to 48 or something close to that score. Yeah I think Louisville is legit
I'm not worried about UConn either ... I'm just trying to figure out if I should book my tickets for NY tonight or wait till 2mrw morning.

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
Niang or not, we're the favorite and I think we should be. People want to panic, but I honestly think we are still the more talented team. I know it feels strange thinking that way against unc..but we're not some Cinderella team looking for a big upset. Might as well get used to that. We're the favorite to meet michigan state, if they get there, in the elite 8. Enough feeling sorry for ourselves.

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
Nice smiley. But you obviously don't get it. It's not about UNC, it's about what could have been.

Did I miss something? Are we out of the tournament? It looks to me like we have a easy path to the elite 8. Anything can happen. This season is not over.

Last edited:

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
ACC looks to be pretty overrated this year.

Virginia- Still playing, jury is still out.
Syracuse- Lost to Dayton.
Duke- Lost to Mercer
North Carolina- Still playing
Pittsburgh- Lost to Florida by a lot.
NC St.- Lost to St. Louis

Big 12 only has 3 of 7 left but those 3 I think will all get to the sweet 16 tomorrow.

nyclone

Feb 5, 2014
Morning everyone, I'd like to welcome all of you to the Matt Thomas party. UNC won't see it coming, but after Matty hits about 4 in a row UNC will wonder where the hell this kid came from. He's a good shooter and this is the perfect time for him to stop aiming the ball and just start shooting it.

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I just put money on NC at +1.5 at Fiesta Henderson. If we win I'm happy. If we loose I make money. If we win by one .... Double happy.

I just sent naked pictures of your wife to Penthouse. If they print them, I make money. If not, well, I still have the photos.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
ACC looks to be pretty overrated this year.

Virginia- Still playing, jury is still out.
Syracuse- Lost to Dayton.
Duke- Lost to Mercer
North Carolina- Still playing
Pittsburgh- Lost to Florida by a lot.
NC St.- Lost to St. Louis

Big 12 only has 3 of 7 left but those 3 I think will all get to the sweet 16 tomorrow.

3 alive out of 10 teams is a lot deeper than 2 alive out of 15

ACC should have a ton of teams in the dance from here on out, huge conference with a ton of traditional basketball powers. Louisville replaces Maryland next year to keep it at 15 teams.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Betting against your team is a d o u c h e move. Should NEVER be done. EVER. Complete and total d o u c h e.
Unless you understand gambling. The name of the team is irrelevant other than how it can affect the line.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron