ISU vs. UNC - Opens as Pick'em

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
UNC is terrible so the line makes sense. With Niang it would have been a comfortable 8-14 point win. I still think we grind one out. We still have the Big 12 player of the year and another all-Big 12 first teamer out there. We got this.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
UNC just lost to Pitt and Pitt currently has 27 points with 9 minutes to play against Florida. I just don't see UNC being able to keep pace with us tomorrow.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
This is way off topic, but you have over 1000 posts all of which came in less than 3 months on another team's message board. Impressive.

Why is everyone so obsessed with checking my post counts? I hadn't posted more than a few times on here in the last week.

TheAntiHawk

Mar 29, 2013
I have officially accepted that Niang is no longer with us and am now getting excited for tomorrow's game. Up to now I just felt sick about the thought of college basketball. I think ISU can embarrass this UNC team.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
no, they don't. they may be bigger than ISU but to say they're the biggest team in tourney is completely moronic

I see Hoiberg really pushing the ball up court when NC plays big. He turns everything into a matchup problem for our opponents.

CyCy

Nov 7, 2006
I expect NC will pound the ball inside to start the game and try to get Ejim and Hogue in foul trouble. I think both of them have to play at least 35 minutes for us to win.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I expect NC will pound the ball inside to start the game and try to get Ejim and Hogue in foul trouble. I think both of them have to play at least 35 minutes for us to win.
I definitely expect to see double teams on the post. Hopefully we rotate well and box out.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I have officially accepted that Niang is no longer with us and am now getting excited for tomorrow's game. Up to now I just felt sick about the thought of college basketball. I think ISU can embarrass this UNC team.

Still trying to get rid of that sick feeling...Hopefully won't be too much longer.

TheAntiHawk

Mar 29, 2013
Still trying to get rid of that sick feeling...Hopefully won't be too much longer.

I was able to from pictures of Niang draining threes, and how we will miss those, to pictures of Hoiberg outcoaching Roy Williams, and how good that is going to feel, and now I am getting damn excited for the game tomorrow.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron