Iowa vs Notre Dame

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Difference between RW and Roy Marble Sr? Nothing.. :biglaugh:
lol Roy Sr has 30 years on Royce.

Roy Sr? drugs in college, cocaine in the NBA, kicked out of NBA, driving car w/out insurance, w/barred license, 2-3 drunk driving arrests, delinquent child support arrest, terminated from his position as program director for the Mayor’s Youth Empowerment Program because of marijuana arrest, failed businesses. on and on. 8-9 arrests

And the BTN and ESPN show his face and glorify this turd for three years--every Iowa game. He didn't even raise Devyn, yet takes credit. If you're going to honor someone---how about his mother?

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
The entire Iowa Hawkeye team is just annoying to me. Including their coach. Those goofy bastards are going to go down, and then once that happens I hope that we'll be done with all the Iowa threads.

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
I was in the car and caught the end of the game. Dolph and Hansen kept talking about how this game had the feel of an NCAA tournament game. I'd say the odds of an early December game between an unranked and marginally ranked team feeling like a tourney game are small. I will forgive them for not quite gauging that feeling very accurately. It's kind of like asking my Dad how he felt on his first day of school.

They also said that there was a good chance that these two teams could meet down the road. This the kind of comment you make about teams that look like likely final four contenders, so they must mean they'll happen to land in the same region in a 7-10 game or something. Odds are low. Again, I'll excuse them for not really knowing how that pesky NCAA tournament works.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
I was in the car and caught the end of the game. Dolph and Hansen kept talking about how this game had the feel of an NCAA tournament game. I'd say the odds of an early December game between an unranked and marginally ranked team feeling like a tourney game are small. I will forgive them for not quite gauging that feeling very accurately. It's kind of like asking my Dad how he felt on his first day of school.

They also said that there was a good chance that these two teams could meet down the road. This the kind of comment you make about teams that look like likely final four contenders, so they must mean they'll happen to land in the same region in a 7-10 game or something. Odds are low. Again, I'll excuse them for not really knowing how that pesky NCAA tournament works.

The espn announcers were saying the same thing.

Cyclonefan710

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 19, 2012
Am I the only one that thought the atmosphere for this game sucked? Maybe I'm biased but Hilton sounds way louder to me on tv than Carver does....

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Mike Brey gets a lot out of not very much talent for Notre Dame. Can't believe they gave Sherman so many buckets. White appears to be a skilled flopper. Strange calls down the stretch. One of Iowa's ugly guys tripped on his own guy and they called a foul on the ND player he fell into. Iowa really goes for head fakes, then Irish can't knock the shot down. Much closer than I thought it would be. Kind of hilarious when Hoks broke the press and guy under bucket lost handle on ball for no apparent reason.

Cyballz

Aug 20, 2009
Mike Brey gets a lot out of not very much talent for Notre Dame. Can't believe they gave Sherman so many buckets. White appears to be a skilled flopper. Strange calls down the stretch. One of Iowa's ugly guys tripped on his own guy and they called a foul on the ND player he fell into. Iowa really goes for head fakes, then Irish can't knock the shot down. Much closer than I thought it would be. Kind of hilarious when Hoks broke the press and guy under bucket lost handle on ball for no apparent reason.

That really narrows it down

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
That really narrows it down

Yea, I know, Marble is about the only guy I always recognize, and White, who was laughing when he got a foul call on one of his flops.

I can't remember if it was guy who looks like he survived a Nazi concentration camp barely or lil ginger.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
It should be a good game. There post guys seem slow on D. They stand straight up, ISU's big 3 should be able to out move them down low.