Iowa vs Notre Dame

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
ESPN showing father-of-the-year Roy Sr......shows up in time for Devyn's Bball career and counting dollar signs so Devyn can pay off Sr's outstanding judgements and warrants.

Devyn obviously raised by his mother, yet absentee dad taking all the glory. what a crock. poor Devyn

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Iowa gets a call from the refs. Now they can never complain again.

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
I think Iowa is a good team but I cannot help but laugh watching those guys.

FDWxMan

Jan 31, 2009
Des Moines
ESPN showing father-of-the-year Roy Sr......shows up in time for Devyn's Bball career and counting dollar signs so Devyn can pay off Sr's outstanding judgements and warrants.

Devyn obviously raised by his mother, yet absentee dad taking all the glory. what a crock. poor Devyn

Lol. Wasn't there a whole thread yesterday "Royce White was a great Cyclone and did right by us while he was here and should be treated as such."

Difference between RW and Roy Marble Sr? Nothing. Both were exceptional players that turned out to be less than model citizens.

Oh wait, I forgot, Roy wore Black and Gold. Only Iowa fans would cheer the return of a former player that was sketchy after college. :biglaugh:

Oct 14, 2007
Ames
Niang is going to be integral in our game against the hawks. He needs to find his game and stay out of foul trouble. Iowa has no answer to the plodding oaf that ND has at center. Niang at his best should be able to embarrass them. Going to be tough to keep them off the boards too.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
If ND hits a 3 pointer to win the game can Joe Tessitore say "3 Pointer they did it!"?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
zebras spot Iowa 2 points for no reason. White undunked that himself. Will be interesting if it's a tight game.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Lol. Wasn't there a whole thread yesterday "Royce White was a great Cyclone and did right by us while he was here and should be treated as such."

Difference between RW and Roy Marble Sr? Nothing. Both were exceptional players that turned out to be less than model citizens.

Oh wait, I forgot, Roy wore Black and Gold. Only Iowa fans would cheer the return of a former player that was sketchy after college. :biglaugh:

Careful now...you keep talking like that and someone's going to call you a 'closet hok'

:pwink:

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
White's not pretty to look at, but the dude is a warrior, I'll give him that.

Help Support Us

Become a patron