I'm tired of hearing about the great Matt Campbell

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
Captain Kirk was 3-6 against ISU his first 9 years. And some have been the best teams during his tenure. So give coach Camobell a break.

I think a lot of it speaks to having a consistent coach. When you have a long term winning culture and "process," you don't have as much adjustment early in the season compared to many teams. Just hate to lose this one, mainly because of listening to their fans.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
I think a lot of it speaks to having a consistent coach. When you have a long term winning culture and "process," you don't have as much adjustment early in the season compared to many teams. Just hate to lose this one, mainly because of listening to their fans.
I use to. I think however being relevant in October and November shuts them out. Because outside of the the state lines....no championship we strive for go through Iowa City.

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
I like him. I want him to stay.

But he's 0-4 against an arch rival that is better than average at best. The mistakes made today are the same losing football we've seen for four decades.
Biggest difference between him and the last four decades is the huge improvement as the year progresses.

• Funny
Reactions: lar07son

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
We have no margin for error, usually the game is going to be close we have to make fewer mistakes or we lose... it’s still the best way to be competitive because we will usually be down talent wise.
We were not out talented by Iowa that game. Mental mistakes.

• Agree
Reactions: cstrunk

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
spongebob-ight-imma-head-out-meme.jpg