humor

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
This thread is now a peeing contest, and you know what that means, it stinks like pee and there's pee everywhere.

True. Just don't honk when I pee. It makes it go back up and I get stage freight.

Reactions: VeloClone

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHu2Z_NxbnU]YouTube - Jackass Golf course air horn.[/ame]

Me and my buddies used to do this in high school. A couple of our parents were members of the country club, so we got decked out in facepaint and camo and everything haha. Good times.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
careful golf guy. Ease up and laugh once in awhile. BTW, my dad golf's 4 days a week and found it funny.

In all reality... a good golfer with a little focus wouldn't even be affected by that. Hell... I got honked at during a tournament at Veenker on the 9 tee which with the new one is about 15 feet or less away from the street. No big deal. To me it's just the principle of it. The guy honking probably has never played the game, if he has he probably sucks badly at it, thus he has no appreciation of how hard it is to actually be able to play the game and to actually play it well.

I am sure drive by honker guy wouldn't find it too funny if I camped out on the edge of the street with a crate full of baseballs and fired one through his windshield as he drove by. Then again.... maybe he should appreciate it. In fact.... he should find it absolutely hysterical.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
I'm guessing that most guys that find this post funny are the guys that golf 3-5 times a year and when they do golf...they don't really golf. They consume large amounts of alcohol, try to screech the tires by stopping really quickly, and don't fix their marks on the green.

Personally if I am going to spend money (golf ain't cheap) to golf, I want to have a good time AND I want to score good. Honking while someone is hitting a shot is juvenille.

Call me golf guy...
So is firing a shot at someone's bare *** juvenile as well? That's a good question as well. I saw that happen the other week. :jimlad:

krustysponge

Apr 29, 2009
crapland
In all reality... a good golfer with a little focus wouldn't even be affected by that. Hell... I got honked at during a tournament at Veenker on the 9 tee which with the new one is about 15 feet or less away from the street. No big deal. To me it's just the principle of it. The guy honking probably has never played the game, if he has he probably sucks badly at it, thus he has no appreciation of how hard it is to actually be able to play the game and to actually play it well.

I am sure drive by honker guy wouldn't find it too funny if I camped out on the edge of the street with a crate full of baseballs and fired one through his windshield as he drove by. Then again.... maybe he should appreciate it. In fact.... he should find it absolutely hysterical.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. pee contest.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
So is firing a shot at someone's bare *** juvenile as well? That's a good question as well. I saw that happen the other week. :jimlad:

I would venture to say that everything that happened that day was juvenille.....:yes:

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
If by rejecting it you mean, you provided a response that wasn't even relevant to addressing to the analogy I provided, then yeah...you got me there. My bad.

Yes... I got your analogy. SO I applied it right back to your post. Same principle applies there as well so I was shocked you didn't get that.