humor

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
It's not funny except for one scenario. If it's your friend it is perfectly acceptable. Well, you friend or the guy that your girlfriend cheated on you with. Otherwise it's just being a ****. What if there is a tournament going on? What if they are leading by one with a chance to win a couple hundred bucks?

Will winning the golf tourney help cap the oil spill in the gulf or allow us to win the war (quickly) in Afghanistan?

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Yeah, that would work. Hit a moving car...sure

I've done that before. Got my *** ripped, but they honked.

Will winning the golf tourney help cap the oil spill in the gulf or allow us to win the war (quickly) in Afghanistan?

No I guess not so it must bear no importance. I guess I will just assume you haven't ever played golf at a very competitive level.

azn4cy

Dec 27, 2008
DSM
Can you imagine how funny it would be if you're playing skins or something with a foursome and the other guy is standing over a putt on 18 to win the match and you bust out a photoshopped pick of you nailing his girlfriend?

Or a photoshopped naked DeLoss Dodds pic if you're playing with Nebraska fans? shank for sure.

CylentButDeadly

May 1, 2009
Windsor Heights, IA

I accidentally hooked a shot at the driving range once and pegged a cop car. He pulled in asked me why I hit his car, basically implying that I did it on purpose. I invited him to watch me hit the rest of my bucket and sure enough, I proceeded to slice, duff, hook, top, miss nearly every single ball.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008

Well considering most streets running along the edge of a course are straight it isn't much of a stretch at all. Haven't you ever watched golfers on the driving sit and drill the kid driving the ball picker about 200 yards out?

Not that it matters. Karma is a ***** so I fully expect to hear that someone pulls one out in the street and smashes a car window. Here is hoping that it is you. :yes:

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
I think we should only get 3 honks a month on the car horn, because people honk the car horn too much. 3 honks, that's the limit. And then someone cuts you off, ffffft, you press your horn, nothing happens. You're like, "****! I wish I wouldn't have seen Ricky on the sidewalk!"

Reactions: SeattleClone

krustysponge

Apr 29, 2009
crapland
I think we should only get 3 honks a month on the car horn, because people honk the car horn too much. 3 honks, that's the limit. And then someone cuts you off, ffffft, you press your horn, nothing happens. You're like, "****! I wish I wouldn't have seen Ricky on the sidewalk!"

Can you get six honks if your car is small and has a wimpy horn?

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
I accidentally hooked a shot at the driving range once and pegged a cop car. He pulled in asked me why I hit his car, basically implying that I did it on purpose. I invited him to watch me hit the rest of my bucket and sure enough, I proceeded to slice, duff, hook, top, miss nearly every single ball.

Im shocked. :swoon:

CylentButDeadly

May 1, 2009
Windsor Heights, IA

Agree, the honk is golden, but you can't abuse it. If you do it every time you drive by a golf course, than you're probably just a d-bag or jerk in real life. If bust one out every now and then, you're probably okay, but again, it's all about timing, location and motive.