How to handle this season

CostaDelMar

Jun 21, 2013
Atlanta, GA
post-11116-Go-to-the-Winchester-have-a-pi-eRZH.jpeg

CRAZYGREG

Feb 29, 2008
Des Moines
Yes! Another thread about the football season!!

1. Fire Mess
2. Fire Rhoads
3. Force SR to transfer

Does anyone else have any thoughts or suggestions on what we should do?

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Email Pollard, call Rhoads's call in show, start a forum or two on Cyclone Fanatic about something that has already been discussed, burn tickets, boycott games, and stop donating to the athletic department. I think I got most of them.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Email Pollard, call Rhoads's call in show, start a forum or two on Cyclone Fanatic about something that has already been discussed, burn tickets, boycott games, and stop donating to the athletic department. I think I got most of them.

Don't forget to fix the concessions while you're at it.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Don't forget to fix the concessions while you're at it.

I didn't read that thread but I thought that was a complaint about the concessions at Hilton, not Jack Trice. So there really isn't any reason to fix that until we lose to UNI or an equivalent team in basketball. Right?

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
I didn't read that thread but I thought that was a complaint about the concessions at Hilton, not Jack Trice. So there really isn't any reason to fix that until we lose to UNI or an equivalent team in basketball. Right?

I've heard complaints here before about concessions at the Jack too. People complain about everything. Hell, I complain a lot too.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Find other things to do on Saturday. Do not look at ISU's box score and see how dominated we were and how sad the offensive output is. If you are indeed watching the game, find a backup option for the second half. Get very drunk. Post irrationally on cyclonefanatic.com (yep I'm extremely guilty of this). Tell everyone you know to fire Messingham. Thank God every morning that Fred Hoiberg is our basketball coach and basketball season should be fun. Lots and lots of ways to handle this season. Somehow I keep coming back to this dumpster fire every saturday though. Last few weeks I only watched because it was comical though.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Some lowered expectation goals:
Build the rushing stats for a 500 yard rusher.
Get more freshmen football letters.
Get free hot dogs for anyone left in the stands in fourth quarter.
Help Kirby get more practice.
See if we can get to the red zone against OU.
Go for the consecutive 11 am TV record.
See how many yellow PI hankies we can garner.
Impress fans for next year potential.
See how many olines we can invent.
Run first play up the middle for all games.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Find other things to do on Saturday. Do not look at ISU's box score and see how dominated we were and how sad the offensive output is. If you are indeed watching the game, find a backup option for the second half. Get very drunk. Post irrationally on cyclonefanatic.com (yep I'm extremely guilty of this). Tell everyone you know to fire Messingham. Thank God every morning that Fred Hoiberg is our basketball coach and basketball season should be fun. Lots and lots of ways to handle this season. Somehow I keep coming back to this dumpster fire every saturday though. Last few weeks I only watched because it was comical though.

And last few weeks I haven't put you on my ignore list because your posts are so comical.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I think Chris should have an option to opt out of the football forum so it is easier for me to pretend we didn't have a football season this year.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
And last few weeks I haven't put you on my ignore list because your posts are so comical.

I'm just going to assume you are being sarcastic. I have complained a lot the last month. However, mine has been directed at the football staff. At least its not about the PA guy, concession stands, etc! So I got that going for me right?

Reactions: CyDude16

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron