Hey Giggles...

cyclones1

Apr 11, 2006
Mizz vs EIU in the insight bowl. This is really funny after your tirade on Friday about Walters tweet.

cyclone1975

Feb 4, 2007
Ankeny
Yes, owned by Walters, yet again. This was the exact scenario that Giggles said could not happen if Nebraska lost the title game.

The best part was that gigles kept giggling about how stupid Walters' prediction was.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
Yes, owned by Walters, yet again. This was the exact scenario that Giggles said could not happen if Nebraska lost the title game.

The best part was that gigles kept giggling about how stupid Walters' prediction was.
This. He "apologized" on his Twitter.

Cloned

SuperFanatic T2
Oct 13, 2009
One thing about giggles, his ability to make himself look stupid is unmatched. Credit where credit is due.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
One thing about giggles, his ability to make himself look stupid is unmatched. Credit where credit is due.

He's not so stupid when his bosses and advertisers see all these posts and realize how many of you guys listen to him.

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Such a little *****.
Congrats to @JWABC5 for being right. There ... can you all go away now? My god. He was right. Makes the story even worse for the Big 12 IMO

cyclone1975

Feb 4, 2007
Ankeny
This. Anybody know?

Walters also tweeted Friday late afternoon: "Big Ten announces its bowls Sunday night, so we'll know with certainty then. But I am 99% confident that Insight will be Iowa vs. Mizzou" and Giggles went on and on saying how this was crazy and that journalists today just want to make predictions like this to make a big splash and how it could never happen unless Nebraska wins the Big 12 title game. It was a classic case of Giggles acting all high and mighty about his knowledge of sports, even though JW has been at it a lot, long longer.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
sportstalkmatt Matt Perrault
Congrats to @JWABC5 for being right. There ... can you all go away now? My god. He was right. Makes the story even worse for the Big 12 IMO

This from Matt today...

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
sportstalkmatt Matt Perrault
No offense to @JWABC5 but I just talked to two Mizzou people - Until BIg 12 title is decided - Mizzou to Insight is pure speculation

On Dec 3 after what Walters sent out

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
This guy is the worst reporter/talk show guy I honestly have ever listened to and I have lived in Cedar Falls, Phoenix, Cedar Rapids, and listen to the guys in KC. I have never heard anyone claim to be "in the know" like him but know absolutely nothing. I just about called the show last week for the first time after Self's comment on the 4 schools going to the Big East if the Big 12 crumbled because his "sources", likely his mom, telling him that ISU had no offer from the Big East this spring. Man this idiot is wrong alot!

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
I almost feel bad for Matt. He doesn't seem stable.
he really has many of the "personality disorder" traits. I readily admit I listen about 10-15/week. I listened this past week when he was on the Cam Newton/NCAA 'thing'.

Help Support Us

Become a patron