Hello

ProudClone

Jun 14, 2010
Grinnell, IA
I live in Grinnell and have spent most of my life in central IA. I went to school at Northwest Missouri State University but have followed Iowa State all of my life. Some of my earliest memories are of Hilton. My parents took me to games when my uncle played and it is my favorite place period. My wife, a coach's daughter, has a relative on another Big XII men's bball staff and he helped me share the same experience with my kids last season. We sat right behind the visitor's bench and my kids had a blast. The staff at Hilton went out of their way to make it a great experience. I was going to post that night but things had gone toxic to say the least.

I married into a family with two people heavily involved in BCS conference athletics. I have witnessed the incredible sacrifice that major college sports demands. It was refreshing to read the positive posts regarding our student athletes and staff after the 2010 men's bball season took a nose dive. I'm glad GM landed on his feet but even happier to have The Mayor at the helm.

Thanks for all the insight you guys provide. We are lucky to have Chris running the show!

skibumspe

Oct 8, 2006
South Korea
I live in Grinnell and have spent most of my life in central IA. I went to school at Northwest Missouri State University but have followed Iowa State all of my life. Some of my earliest memories are of Hilton. My parents took me to games when my uncle played and it is my favorite place period. My wife, a coach's daughter, has a relative on another Big XII men's bball staff and he helped me share the same experience with my kids last season. We sat right behind the visitor's bench and my kids had a blast. The staff at Hilton went out of their way to make it a great experience. I was going to post that night but things had gone toxic to say the least.

I married into a family with two people heavily involved in BCS conference athletics. I have witnessed the incredible sacrifice that major college sports demands. It was refreshing to read the positive posts regarding our student athletes and staff after the 2010 men's bball season took a nose dive. I'm glad GM landed on his feet but even happier to have The Mayor at the helm.

Thanks for all the insight you guys provide. We are lucky to have Chris running the show!

Welcome....Go State!!

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate you joining the website. Feel free to PM me at any time with any questions.

CyPride

Oct 12, 2008
and if Williams doesn't answer your questions, you can feel free to PM me too!

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
and if Williams doesn't answer your questions, you can feel free to PM me too!
And if CW or CyPride don't answer your questions, you can PM me! Although, I don't know much, I just like getting PM's because its always a surprise on what its about. Kind of like getting a present on Christmas. Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron