Harrison Barnes

Cardinal&Gold11

Nov 6, 2007
The land of Eastern Iowa University
He was 8-14 from the field and 2-3 from the free throw line with 19 points tonight against Waukee in which Ames won 74-56. I was at the game tonight and He looked very solid. Posting up down low, mid range jump shots and the perimeter shot all looked good. He had 2 monster tip slams that made the crowd go nuts! Hopefully he can stay in Ames for awhile. He played very calm and really showed me that he can dribble. He is going to be amazing in the next few years

Last edited:

Cyphor

Aug 9, 2006
This guy might be one of the best to come out of this state ever. That being said he will probably go to Kansas. Blahhhh!

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
As long as we stay interested in him (we've already offered) he'll be at ISU. McDermott's gots kids in the Ames schools. As I hear it, he's already always sporting the State gear anyways.

kcclones

Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
As long as we stay interested in him (we've already offered) he'll be at ISU. McDermott's gots kids in the Ames schools. As I hear it, he's already always sporting the State gear anyways.

There are NO worries at all about us staying interested...but knowing the situation he will not commit anywhere until his senior year and even though he goes to all the games and works out all summer that doesn't mean he will be at ISU for sure..Keep your hopes up but its by no means even close to a done deal

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
Always be cautious when you get exicted about a kid that has two more years of high school left, but, we continue to improve....he continues to develop relationships with the guys....he'd be dumb not to come here. He'll have been essentially been practicing with the guys for 3 years before his first official practice.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
I hope he commits early and scares away potential suitors, but didn't his dad say he wouldn't?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron