Great game for CSP and his squad ...

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
This is an extremely bizarre post after what we've seen the last 2 games. A week ago fine, now just shut up and enjoy the ride.
Was not referring to this game, very happy about this game with the exception of about 3 min where we bombed 3's quick before people could get position.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Was not referring to this game, very happy about this game with the exception of about 3 min where we bombed 3's quick before people could get position.

You are still upset about the regular season going 9-9? I've been as negative as anybody this site the entire season. I thought we should have been at least 12-6, but its time to move on, this is a different team than it was 2 weeks ago.

Prohm has done something right to get them playing as a team again(except for the stretch last night where THT thought he was Steph Curry) so you have to give him credit where its due. I also thought it was a great move for him to bench THT. I had been calling for him to do that many times throughout the season when he starts forcing stupid shots, finally Prohm did what was best at the time.

JaCyn

Mar 18, 2017
What were your expectations?
Start of season, this outcome was way better than I expected. After tech win started to think we had a real shot at ending Kansas reign. I was than crushed by some unexpected home losses, then we would win on the road and I was back up. Basically bipolar.

• Agree
Reactions: brycy

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Start of season, this outcome was way better than I expected. After tech win started to think we had a real shot at ending Kansas reign. I was than crushed by some unexpected home losses, then we would win on the road and I was back up.

So they'v exceeded your expectations.

You must be thrilled.

• Winner
Reactions: RRRunotEntertained

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
What a brutal game. Refs were letting everything go inside, for both teams. We got lucky KState missed a lot of open shots in the 2nd half.

Luck had nothing to do with holding KSU to 35% from the field and 30% from the FT line. The team clamped down defensively like they were doing earlier in the year. Playing against KSU's defense should help get the team ready vs KU today as KU played great defense against UT.

• Winner
Reactions: RRRunotEntertained

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
You are still upset about the regular season going 9-9? I've been as negative as anybody this site the entire season. I thought we should have been at least 12-6, but its time to move on, this is a different team than it was 2 weeks ago.

Prohm has done something right to get them playing as a team again(except for the stretch last night where THT thought he was Steph Curry) so you have to give him credit where its due. I also thought it was a great move for him to bench THT. I had been calling for him to do that many times throughout the season when he starts forcing stupid shots, finally Prohm did what was best at the time.

With THT, he took the same shots he has been doing in many other games. When he is in rhythm, he has helped the team win some big games such as at KSU and vs Baylor on Thur. But, when he's cold, he's really cold and needs to recognize that and shoot in the flow more or start driving. If he doesn't do that, he will Simon the bench as he did last night.