Great game for CSP and his squad ...

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
If this team played to their potential more consistently they’d be top 10 and a final 4 favorite....

Just stop. We have probably only one player that even starts on the top three teams in our league, let alone the top ten in the country.
What Prohm has done with Shayok, a solid Babb, a Nebraska transfer, and two freshmen, I'd say is pretty amazing.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
So you're happy when we lose or dont perform up to expectations? Sorry, I'm not a big supporter of everybody gets a trophy like you obviously are.
images

• Funny
Reactions: cyrocksmypants

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Just stop. We have probably only one player that even starts on the top three teams in our league, let alone the top ten in the country.
What Prohm has done with Shayok, a solid Babb, a Nebraska transfer, and two freshmen, I'd say is pretty amazing.
Self thinks Babb can start any where, same with Krueger and Drew. But what do those morons know?:p

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Self thinks Babb can start any where, same with Krueger and Drew. But what do those morons know?:p

Self is whing because he has to play top 50 freshmen. Babb probably does start for Kruger and Drew, but not so sure with K-State and TT. As far as the top ten teams, who does he start for? Not bashing Nick in anyway, but let's get real.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
We are in the finals of the big 12 tournament again (2nd time under Prohm).

And people still find stuff to ***** about. Some of you need to relax and enjoy the ride.

If ISU gets beat tonight the 'ISU just doesn't lose the Big 12 tournament' crowd will be out in full force.

• Winner
Reactions: Cat Stevens

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
JaCyn said:
Never hate, just disappointment.

So you're happy when we lose or dont perform up to expectations? Sorry, I'm not a big supporter of everybody gets a trophy like you obviously are.

I have been very disappointed at times this season, like most Cyclone fans. However, I'm able to be realistic and understand these are young college athletes, not professionals. Emotions and focus play a huge role over the course of a season. When they've played poorly, I've avoided the message boards and just hoped for better. Better has arrived. Hope for more tonight and next week.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
I'm just tired of him being under valued by his own fan base.

You made a giant leap from referencing three Big 12 coaches accolades to claiming Nick's fan base undervalues him (I'm not in that camp, Nick has been a solid player for us).
Coaches in our league say a lot of things and even HuggyBear said he really likes how Nick progressed over his career. But none of those comments were enough to get Babb
on the first, second, or third All-Big 12 team.

I love our team and I was never in the "they'll never win again crowd". But what I'm tired of is the media, and a limited number of fans, who paint the Cyclones as the "most talented" and a "Final Four sleeper". The 'morons' who coach against us every league game just didn't vote that way.

wgleason

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
Hopefully
I'm not sure what there is to say other than that was a special effort and wonderful game by both. In the end, Shayok made the shots. Hilton south rocked. Good luck in the championship. #emaw

Hopefully we again soon, like Minneapolis with the same result!
Good luck in the tourney

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
Easy there pot.

Doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down is a bold strategy.

At some point you should realize that we actually were a young team, with guys in roles they had never been in before. Freshmen playing key roles and the never ending drama that is Cameron Lard.

They are trying to define themselves now, not let people on the outside define them.

So just stop

• Winner
Reactions: flycy