Get ready for an ugly frustrating game

JohnnyFive

Feb 25, 2012
I'm predicting a 30-30 Kevin Love type of game out of Ejim or Hogue. I don't care which.

IASTATE4LIFE

Apr 22, 2010
I feel like every game somebody has posted this "watch out for this game, it's going to be tough" UNI is not the same team they used to be. I don't think it is even going to be close. I think we win by 25+. Everyone plays. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a lot like the auburn game.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I feel like every game somebody has posted this "watch out for this game, it's going to be tough" UNI is not the same team they used to be. I don't think it is even going to be close. I think we win by 25+. Everyone plays. Wouldn't surprise me if it was a lot like the auburn game.

It wouldnt surprise me to do that, but at the same time it'll be our second game away from hilton, in an atmosphere that, especially towards the end, will likely be pro-UNI with the combined fanbases of Iowa, UNI (and drake to an extent) pulling against us.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I see this and the Iowa game being real good for ISU--both of those teams seem to 'ugly' things up a bit. Hard nosed, tough fought games can pay off in February when it matters. A win for both would be good to see.

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
It wouldnt surprise me to do that, but at the same time it'll be our second game away from hilton, in an atmosphere that, especially towards the end, will likely be pro-UNI with the combined fanbases of Iowa, UNI (and drake to an extent) pulling against us.

your right, it may seem like a road game with all the UNI and Hawkeye fans in the building. Wait, I will just say hawkeye fans since UNI fans are just hawk fans anyway.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
UNI is decent. Not as "down" as most of you are making them seem.

Spam

May 21, 2008
We are way better, but this is just the kind of night where we look tired, lethargic and can't shoot worth crap. Still think we win, with the bench contributing big

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
I'm hateful. I'm vengeful. I want to embarrass Ben Jacobson. I want their fans to weep tears of sorrow. I hate UNI. The school. The students. The town. Just destroy them.

Reactions: JBone84

IASTATE4LIFE

Apr 22, 2010
i would think most people that are fans of UNI would call a 3-3 non con start down for UNI. They are a young team that doesn't appear to be half as talented as ISU, so I really don't see this team giving us any trouble at all.