First time, long time.

Hibby

Nov 27, 2010
Waterloo
Hello CF'ers, been a long time visitor, first time poster. I'm out of Waterloo. That's right, one of about 10 Clone fans in the area. I bartend at a restaurant in the area and have had to listen to every local Hawkeye fan come in and "drink away their sorrows" today. I just had the extreme urge to get off work and read some CF and figured I might as well create an account.

Win or lose, I'm proud to be a Cyclone -- sure doesn't seem like our Hawkeye counterparts feel the same way. Go Clones.

Good luck in the BCS Natio... cough, Insight Bowl Iowa. We know what happened last time you were in Arizona, and I'm sure Baylor will enjoy your company.=)

5yinsightbowlj

Balrog

Sep 17, 2008
Des Moines
Welcome Hibby.
You are going to enjoy yourself here, I think.
Just be careful. This site can become habit forming.

GO CYCLONES:yes:

Clones21

Jan 20, 2008
Des Moines
Just watch out Hibby. There are alot of meltdown threads and random relastionship threads that don't make any sense :jimlad:

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Hello CF'ers, been a long time visitor, first time poster. I'm out of Waterloo. That's right, one of about 10 Clone fans in the area. I bartend at a restaurant in the area and have had to listen to every local Hawkeye fan come in and "drink away their sorrows" today. I just had the extreme urge to get off work and read some CF and figured I might as well create an account.

Win or lose, I'm proud to be a Cyclone -- sure doesn't seem like our Hawkeye counterparts feel the same way. Go Clones.

Good luck in the BCS Natio... cough, Insight Bowl Iowa. We know what happened last time you were in Arizona, and I'm sure Baylor will enjoy your company.=)

5yinsightbowlj

Well, I must be #2 of 10 then. What restaurant do you bartend at?

Hibby

Nov 27, 2010
Waterloo
I bartend in the OP organization, but out in Evansdale. ;) I frequent Pepper's and the OP on the Hill though. I guess there's more of us than I thought. At least I'm not alone.

@Balrog -- I'm always on here. I had a CF Habit WAY before I actually created an account.

I got a buddy that plays darts in Cedar Falls on Wednesday nights -- might be a good night to go out on the town (hopefully, or a really bad one). Ofcourse wearing my CARDINAL and GOLD. I'm sorry to my fellow Loo'ans and CF'ians, but I WILL not and DO NOT cheer for the Panthers. I'm a Cyclone-only kinda-guy. I ofcourse won't run my mouth like the Darksiders, but I'm sure I'll get this real nice warm fuzzy feeling on Wednesday if things go our way.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I bartend in the OP organization, but out in Evansdale. ;) I frequent Pepper's and the OP on the Hill though. I guess there's more of us than I thought. At least I'm not alone.

@Balrog -- I'm always on here. I had a CF Habit WAY before I actually created an account.

I got a buddy that plays darts in Cedar Falls on Wednesday nights -- might be a good night to go out on the town (hopefully, or a really bad one). Ofcourse wearing my CARDINAL and GOLD. I'm sorry to my fellow Loo'ans and CF'ians, but I WILL not and DO NOT cheer for the Panthers. I'm a Cyclone-only kinda-guy. I ofcourse won't run my mouth like the Darksiders, but I'm sure I'll get this real nice warm fuzzy feeling on Wednesday if things go our way.
Maybe I'll eat at the OP on the Hill before the game on Wednesday. :yes:

iowaboy

Apr 4, 2008
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Welcome. I spent 2 1/2 years in Cedar Falls and would love the opportunity to go back. Even with all of the hawk fans.

Lived in Waterhole 34 years. Dad born there. Grandfather born there. Great-great Grandfather bought land by NOW Hawkeye Comm. College for 2.50 per acre in 1869. Left in 1998. I miss it like a chapped backside on a 5-mile hike! Welcome aboard. IB