Faces in the stands: Iowa State vs. Kansas State

lazereyeguy

Sep 23, 2010
I'm the dude with the lazer eyes, excellent picture whoever did that. Yes, she had a face but I didn't see it. No my buddy was not with her and yea she puked and got tossed. GREAT beginning to a game!

Reactions: motorCYcle

SBMcDunk

Nov 19, 2008
Ames, IA
guy in the yellow behind her with the red hat and black sunglasses is chase peterson and the guy to the right of her in the pic wearing the jersey is anthony howard

brandonb87

Apr 11, 2006
I was the guy in the yellow shirt with red hat behind her, and yes, i am with her. She was just a voluntary cyclone fan for the day, we live in KC. She did get sick and I had to leave to take her home. I was VERY upset, but hey..its hard to stay mad at her too long haha.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I was the guy in the yellow shirt with red hat behind her, and yes, i am with her. She was just a voluntary cyclone fan for the day, we live in KC. She did get sick and I had to leave to take her home. I was VERY upset, but hey..its hard to stay mad at her too long haha.

Oh ****, I didn't even think of that. I sold you the tickets:)

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008

sooOOoo... does she got a nice personality?.. or wat do u see in her??

lulz

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville

First of all-Does she have a sister with similar assets? Second of all you are a lucky son of a *****.

Oh ****, I didn't even think of that. I sold you the tickets:)

How in the **** do you forget that?

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
First of all-Does she have a sister with similar assets? Second of all you are a lucky son of a *****.

How in the **** do you forget that?

I never met them. Emailed him the tickets and he paid via Paypal. But I was drunk enough by the time I got into the game that I had forgot that I sold those two seats.

brandonb87

Apr 11, 2006
i didnt see her puke, thank god! she just called me and said they kicked her out after she puked while she was going to get me another beer haha. she drank A LOT in a short time before the game, she rarely drinks. She must of been too excited for her first Cyclone game haha.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
well i guess i have no reason to believe nor disbelieve you. so what the hell, i'll believe you.

Help Support Us

Become a patron