F*CK IOWA

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Had an Iowa fan tell me it’s much warmer in Tampa. My reply to him, “Until the Iowa offense takes the field, then you’ll be glad you brought your hat, coat, and gloves.”
It does rain a lot in FL but that just probably helps the team with the putrid offense

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Had an Iowa fan tell me it’s much warmer in Tampa. My reply to him, “Until the Iowa offense takes the field, then you’ll be glad you brought your hat, coat, and gloves.”
Aren't they playing in Orlando? I hate that city.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Like that was the bragging point on bowl games?

Classic Haydenism.

cedarstrip

Aug 26, 2013
Nah, but they did beat a few top 25 teams and scored 146 points against them in the process. (That's more points than Iowa scored in Conference)
That's also more wins than Iowa has totaled against teams that finished ranked over the last SEVEN years

Reactions: VeloClone

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
What's the timeline for actually beating one?
Tough to tell who on their schedule ends up ranked next year. If it's just 2 and it's Ohio State and Washington I don't like their odds. I could see Iowa State, nebraska, Wisconsin and UCLA with a chance to end up ranked and I like their odds more in those game but they could lose any of those too.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron