F*CK IOWA

David Freshman1982

Sep 14, 2022
Hate Iowa. Hate Iowa City. All the hate. Don't hate UNI, they're OK. Had tons of HS friends that ended up there, always had a good time when we road tripped to Cedar Falls and vice versa. Drinking was definitely involved.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Hate Iowa. Hate Iowa City. All the hate. Don't hate UNI, they're OK. Had tons of HS friends that ended up there, always had a good time when we road tripped to Cedar Falls and vice versa. Drinking was definitely involved.
Drive past the dome an hour before a UNI kickoff and you will see more Iowa tailgate tents than anything else.

• Agree
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

Man I hate Iowa as much as the next guy but I actually really like Iowa City. It's a great college town and ten times more fun than Cedar Falls. With all that being said f*ck Iowa all day erry day.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012
T79mztZ.jpg

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I mean, you won't but sure...
You absolutely will. I'm not saying there won't be a bunch of Panther ones. But there will be a ton of Iowa ones (and flags too). I've literally driven right down Hudson Rd multiple times on gamedays in Cedar Falls and seen this. You don't have to like it but it is what it is. I get there are Cyclone fans in there (and growing) but there's no denying the major Hawk contingent among "Panther" fans.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron