Clemson - Ohio State

CarlHungus

Feb 19, 2012
Ankeny
This game is getting sticky...

balltouch.0.gif
In college, I once made a girl sticky.

I was at a bar and accidentally spilled my drink on her. She was a *****, so I told her I'd buy her a drink to make up for it and then left for another bar.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Ohio State board is fun to read. It's always enjoyable to watch a spoiled fanbase whine

If Penn St loses tomorrow it's going to be hilarious to go back and read all the concern that we needed 50% of the 4 team playoff to be B1G.

Reactions: Doc

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If Penn St loses tomorrow it's going to be hilarious to go back and read all the concern that we needed 50% of the 4 team playoff to be B1G.

'Beat each other up during regular season' will be in full force by Big Ten fans of all fanbases.

That's not to say ISU fans haven't pulled that out or similar for their postseason woes...but it never makes much sense then either.

I'm a bit surprised as I thought the top of the Big Ten really had some nice teams this season.

Gonna be another 'Bama/Clemson matchup...which I was thinking was what the NCAA was trying to avoid in one way or another, so I wonder what the next move will be.

Reactions: CyFit

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
'Beat each other up during regular season' will be in full force by Big Ten fans of all fanbases.

That's not to say ISU fans haven't pulled that out or similar for their postseason woes...but it never makes much sense then either.

I'm a bit surprised as I thought the top of the Big Ten really had some nice teams this season.

Gonna be another 'Bama/Clemson matchup...which I was thinking was what the NCAA was trying to avoid in one way or another, so I wonder what the next move will be.

I thought the Big Ten was for real too and it goes to show that until we have a larger playoff, there should never be multiple teams from one league. I brought up 2006 where people wanted an OSU/Mich rematch in the title game and they both got blown out.

The conferences just don't play each other enough to know for sure than any league should ever make up 50% of the playoff. If we played some non-conf games at the end of the regular season and one league dominated, I'd feel better about loading the playoff with that league. As it is with just 4 teams and no interconference play in the final 9-10 games, it should never happen.

• Agree
Reactions: CYdTracked

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Clemson has run 2 offensive plays tonight I really love.
1. The fake pitch to the running back QB counter
and
2. The play they just ran for the Gallman TD. QB under center, RB offset to the right, motion the WR from right to left and quick pitch to the offset RB.

Both very creative, but yet simple concepts.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneErik