CF Story: Hoiberg Inks 6'8 SIU Transfer

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
Looks like Hoiberg was listening! Made a post about this a long time ago..three of their players asked for release I believe.

Booker might have a lot of talent. He was actually rated 43rd nationally overall..who knows

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
Thus far, the most glaring difference between Freddy and GMAC is players transferring in rather than transferring out.

I would love to see how giggles could spin that.

LonoClone

Jun 25, 2008
Looks like Hoiberg was listening! Made a post about this a long time ago..three of their players asked for release I believe.

Booker might have a lot of talent. He was actually rated 43rd nationally overall..who knows

you should start a twitter account so Fred can gather all your wisdom without having to sift through hundreds of threads on a message board. Or better yet, you should just give him your home number, and he can call you when he needs advice.

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
Nice. The Hoiberg hire keeps getting better and better looking in my eyes. We havent had a "wide body" that might contribute for a while. Aaron Agnew doesnt count.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
you should start a twitter account so Fred can gather all your wisdom without having to sift through hundreds of threads on a message board. Or better yet, you should just give him your home number, and he can call you when he needs advice.

I completely agree. I am doing ISU and Hoiberg a great service by giving him advice. Also by writing this message right now that progresses things no further.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Thus far, the most glaring difference between Freddy and GMAC is players transferring in rather than transferring out.

"JAMIE POLLARD HAS TO TURN HIM AWAY! HE CRITICIZED TRANSFERS IN TODAY'S CULTURE! HYPOCRITE! BOSTON! CREIGHTON! I HATE ISU!"

Pretty easy to predict, really.

Reactions: tim_redd

MonsterBack

Sep 7, 2008
Parts Unknown

Someone who listens would have to verify, but a coworker of mine said that the radio idiot's only real comment about Booker was:
"Is 6'8" big enough to play the 4?"

I know the guy isn't very bright, but did he actually ask that question??

heyguy85

Nov 9, 2007
Iowa
Someone who listens would have to verify, but a coworker of mine said that the radio idiot's only real comment about Booker was:

He asked if he was big enough to play it in the Big 12. And when he was wondering about him being a decent player because of his averages, I wondered how different his opinion would be if this guy transferred to Creighton rather than ISU.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN

Maybe we should ask this guy if 6'8" is big enough to play the 4 in the Big 12...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron