Brian goes on angry tirade at halftime...

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Think it is very weird that cyclone fans keep tabs on Twins.

Austin_b3c8e3_1210285.jpg

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
The guy lived in Section 8 as the son of a multimillionaire coach. Yeah, he feels entitled and is not a great mentor.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: carvers4math

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
have those twitter accounts been verified as actual former players?

Hawkeye fans will say those players couldn't cut it on the field and were trouble makers so that's why they are off the team and are holding grudges against Iowa.

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

AmesHawk

Apr 20, 2010
Ankeny, IA
Hawkeye fans will say those players couldn't cut it on the field and were trouble makers so that's why they are off the team and are holding grudges against Iowa.
As opposed to Kirk and his staff (which includes 6-7 African Americans) being a bunch of racists? All the other players on the roster are apparently fine with it?

Seriously?

Man, I know why I don't visit the ISR board very often anymore.

• Dislike
Reactions: CyTwins

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I haven't read this entire thread, so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but didn't Brian also punch a hole through a wall earlier this year?

Sounds like he has some serious anger issues. Mike Hlas somewhat alluded to the idea that almost any other U of I employee, if they had said what Hlas heard Brian say himself, that they would no longer have a job. I guess it was REALLY bad.

And the worst part of it was he came back after halftime and laid into them again from what's been reported, so it appears that he didn't even cool down and realize what he had done was not appropriate. It might have been different had he come back after halftime and apologized to them.

• Agree

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
As opposed to Kirk and his staff (which includes 6-7 African Americans) being a bunch of racists? All the other players on the roster are apparently fine with it?

Seriously?

Man, I know why I don't visit the ISR board very often anymore.
Lol, this is your rebuttal? You forgot to add that Byran has black friends so his actions can’t be racist.

Come on, Bryan, don’t get yourself fired.

• Agree

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I haven't read this entire thread, so sorry if this has already been mentioned, but didn't Brian also punch a hole through a wall earlier this year?

Sounds like he has some serious anger issues. Mike Hlas somewhat alluded to the idea that almost any other U of I employee, if they had said what Hlas heard Brian say himself, that they would no longer have a job. I guess it was REALLY bad.

And the worst part of it was he came back after halftime and laid into them again from what's been reported, so it appears that he didn't even cool down and realize what he had done was not appropriate. It might have been different had he come back after halftime and apologized to them.

He broke his hand punching the wall in the Michigan St game

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
He broke his hand punching the wall in the Michigan St game

Yeah, that's what I thought. Dude has some serious anger issues going on IMO. Tremendous pressure on him to succeed with Daddy as head coach, because fans will turn on you very quickly with the nepotism thing if they don't see results quickly, and the last thing you want to do is put pressure on your Dad to fire you. I know Brian works for Barta, and not Daddy, per U of I rules, but we all know that Daddy runs the show there and Brian won't be gone unless Daddy says so.

• Agree
Reactions: CyTwins

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Channel 13 news tonight said he was banging on the replay official's booth door and swearing. I hadn't heard the banging on the door part before and that is just nuts.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Channel 13 news tonight said he was banging on the replay official's booth door and swearing. I hadn't heard the banging on the door part before and that is just nuts.
It's pretty amazing that he is not getting suspended. Neither by the B1G nor by daddy.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron