Brian goes on angry tirade at halftime...

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Never heard about this.

Patrick and Connor's AAU teammate Joe Smoldt won Iowa's Mr. Basketball and Patrick and Connor went to Twitter to talk about how ridiculous it was that Joe won it over Connor. They were spouting off saying since Joe played at a smaller school it wasn't fair, money was involved for him to win it, etc. The next day Fran made them apologize to their teammate on Twitter but the damage was done

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The one post regarding a player calling the Hawkeyes football program out for racism piqued my interest a bit. It's not conclusive evidence or anything, but I've found a few interesting nuggets.

It seems the Hawkeyes have consistently been in the top 10 for most white starters for years now, leading even Wisconsin.

A breakdown of their roster vs. the members of their player policy setting "Leadership Group" is also an interesting exercise. The roster has 82 white players and 36 black players. Yet you look at their, player elected, leadership group and it holds 16 white players and only 2 black players.

I'm not crying racism here, but it's a fact that Iowa football is a predominantly white football program - which is not the norm any longer.

Wow that's eye opening

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron