Brian goes on angry tirade at halftime...

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
As reported Brian Ferentz went on an angry tirade against the replay officials at halftime of the Minnesota game up in the press box. Even the Iowa beat writers were very disturbed by it. Can't imagine Iowa getting many of the 50/50 calls for a while.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
As reported Brian Ferentz went on an angry tirade against the replay officials at halftime of the Minnesota game up in the press box. Even the Iowa beat writers were very disturbed by it. Can't imagine Iowa getting many of the 50/50 calls for a while.
Bad look by Brian, but I doubt replay officials base their calls on how much they like a certain coach.

iowastatefan1929

Oct 26, 2006
Bad look by Brian, but I doubt replay officials base their calls on how much they like a certain coach.
How would you react to being screamed at in close quarters up in the press box if you were in official or if that happened to one of your colleagues. Fran was put into purgatory by the officials for a long time for all his angry outbursts.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Brian’s an ass clown. I’m sure hawk fans are somewhat but not completely surprised and quietly worried about him in general. There not standouts at the whole humility thing.

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
With the Cupcake schedule and their top 50 recruiting class, they should be winning a minimum of 10 games a year, competing for conference championships and be in the playoffs every other year.

Reactions: aauummm

isu83

May 5, 2010
Brian’s an ass clown. I’m sure hawk fans are somewhat but not completely surprised and quietly worried about him in general. There not standouts at the whole humility thing.
Some iowa fans aren't so quiet about it. Lol.

Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron