ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Fanatics -

If you can, please leave a note here for the site's founder Jeremy for work he's done with us over the last few days when it comes to getting our new site up and rolling.

As many of you know, a bunch of the really cool things on our forums were custom created by Jeremy himself. Well we're moving our forum software from VB3 to VB4 (it's a little more specific than that but no need to get into more detail) and Jeremy has been kind enough to really guide us through this process (while I am admittedly a total idiot when it comes to this stuff, Jeremy is a genius). He's been instrumental really. I cannot say thank you to him enough so please, help do it with me.

I'm hoping and praying that you'll all think the new CF is the best fan site in America and Jeremy's work has been (from day one) and will be instrumental in that. Thanks again Jeremy!

Last edited:

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Thanks Jeremy for all the technical mumbo-jumbo, but most importantly, thanks for creating this website.

lakeliving

Apr 11, 2006
Thanks Jeremy for your hard work. Also thanks for getting this site up and running!

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Jeremy, Ukrainian Bride heading your way buddy! Thanks for all you've done!

Thank you Jeremy. I joined when he was still at the helm (and haven't been banned yet, knock on wood) but I remember my join time like it was yesterday. I was so happy to find a site like this that was all things cyclones, specifically bball recruiting which i was and still am very interested in.

BCforISU

Feb 17, 2008
Madison, WI
Jeremy,
I know I am not the only one when I say this. I live in Florida, without this site, I would have a much harder problem keeping up with Iowa State and all the encompasses our university. It is truly an honor to be able to visit this site and read what is going on. Thank you very much for everything you did, and everything you do to help out. That goes to Chris W. and everyone involved with this site. You truly make my day, everyday, when I check in for ISU news. This is my first stop every night, don't care about the "crazy people" but love the information I can get here. Don't get me wrong the fanatics make this site, but you created it for us, I will never forget who created it, thank you from the bottom of my heart, truly enjoy the experience over the past years.

Help Support Us

Become a patron