Info: BIG THANKS to Jeremy - please read

dbronco7sc

Mar 25, 2006
Brookings, SD
Visit site
It's great to hear about Jeremy still being involved with the growth of this site.

It's truly incredible what he built here. It's beyond just the physical site that he created... it's the foundation he layed and the philosophy and ideals this site was built on right from the beginning that has made this the #1 stop for Cyclone fans.

I can only imagine how good it must feel to be able to come to this site and think to myself, "Yeah, I built this place with my bare hands... I'm pretty awesome!" It's pretty cool to think how this place is a fixture in so many peoples daily lives.

Thanks Jeremy for all you've done and continue to do.

Also a big thanks to Chris and the current site owners for continuing to advance this site with the same successful philosophy and ideals that Jeremy started it with. You guys continue to provide a great haven for Cyclone fans to gather on the web!

Reactions: Angie

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Umm....not sure how to say this....I posted on this thread last night to say my thanks, and I was pretty proud to chip in. But this morning, I was on here, and I see the BIG THANKS thread right up top. This afternoon, same thing. Get home from work, it's still there....Jeremy, is there any way you can have all of the 'thank you to Jeremy' threads not show up on the main page? I mean, I've done my part, do I really have to keep reading about you? Make it like the in-state rivals or something.

:jimlad: Aww, hell, thanks again.