Alert: Big News: Austen Arnaud joins the CF team

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
I have always liked AA and think that he will do a great job.

He is knowledgeable, intelligent, articulate and has a great enthusiastic, loyal, Cyclone attitude. What a great representative for ISU.

Looking forward to AA's take on things. Should be fun and entertaining.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
Sweet deal! Any chance Ben Lamaak could make an appearance in the future?

Goldfinger

Nov 5, 2009
You rock, Chris Williams and CF. What kid of surgery did AA end up having on his knee? And what kind of work is AA looking for now as an ISU alum?

BigMan

Oct 31, 2010
Thats Awesome CDub and JLou....you guys know how to get er goin!!! Great call with AA, love the kid, he is the type of person who will be callin play by play on ESPN,Fox, etc. The next Brent Musberger!!! Welcome aboard bro !!....Big Tuna :)

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Dude, what's with the podcast stopping midway through after 22 minutes??

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
I echo what's been said about AA being a great Cyclone and great young man. He's a great person to talk to in person, and looking forward to his contribution to CF.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Wow, impressive. Between this and an already solid lineup of contributors, yall are doing quite the job with this site. I dont know if there's any site in the big 12 with this kind of coverage.

ist8er

Aug 3, 2010
Wichita
Wow, impressive. Between this and an already solid lineup of contributors, yall are doing quite the job with this site. I dont know if there's any site in the big 12 with this kind of coverage.

Agreed. I've been really impressed with this site, and it's only getting better.

Jonecy

Dec 5, 2006
3.5 Hours From Trice
Good listen CW and AA. Glad AA agreed to help out the site for awhile. I hope his rehab goes well and he has a shot to keep playing at the next level. If it doesn't work out, I think he'd have a good shot in radio or t.v. somewhere.

4Cyclones

Sep 10, 2009
Ankeny
Too bad AA hurt his knee. He could be on the BB team right now.

I sat by him at a MBB game, and he said he couldn't because he already graduated, which I found alittle odd, but don't know the actaul legalities.

He said on KxNO that he and Lam had some good rec games.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I sat by him at a MBB game, and he said he couldn't because he already graduated, which I found alittle odd, but don't know the actaul legalities.

He said on KxNO that he and Lam had some good rec games.

I don't know much about these rules but I think since he used a redshirt he couldn't play. I believe you have to have that redshirt to ba able to play. That would make sense in his case anyway.