***ATTENTION***

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
I'm not gonna lie dude... you can **** off if you do that. They already oversold tickets for basketball and you are not helping out at all. Go sit in your seat.

Is it still bad if i also own a student ticket but do this? I dont do it but i'm just curious

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
I actually like the new entry system for students.

I hated getting to Hilton first in line and ending up in the 4th row of the section because another group had 10 people join them on the steps a half hour before the doors open and I got stuck in the line with the incompetent card swiping person.

Now, you basically get your pick of seats based on when you get in line, with that ~10 person or so leeway based on how many people they let up at once.

josh4isu

Aug 10, 2010
Iowa
CYCLONE FANS ARE YOU READY? I SAID CYCLONE FANS ARE YOU READY?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;VFMntn9wTAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFMntn9wTAU[/video]

i like where your heads at.

whining about new entry policy? boo freakin hoo. you have a ticket. alot of people would like one but dont have one.

DEAL WITH IT

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
4pm tip. Which means you should all be tailgating by noon. You can sleep in and still get a solid 3 hour tailgate and then make your way to your seat. I want Hilton absolutely ruckus for this game. I want blood, I want freakin pain. Do it. I want to see kids crying from loudness and I want old people covering their ears. I want mayhem. Make it happen.

Reactions: BBHMagic

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
4pm tip. Which means you should all be tailgating by noon. You can sleep in and still get a solid 3 hour tailgate and then make your way to your seat. I want Hilton absolutely ruckus for this game. I want blood, I want freakin pain. Do it. I want to see kids crying from loudness and I want old people covering their ears. I want mayhem. Make it happen.

343%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20head_shake%20ultimate_warrior%20wwf%20wwf_intercontinental_championship%20yelling.gif

HoraceGrant

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 30, 2011
Question: Does anybody know if there will be any porta-potty's present for those if us who may be consuming liquids? Last year for the KU game I know a lot of people resorted to urinating in cups

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
I'll do my basketball game rituals. Go some where for some ice cold tasty IPAs, go to my seats, and proceed to boo every ref within in a quarter mile of me.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
Regarding Hilton staff and students, this years student entry policy is a bit ridiculous IMO. If you dont know how it works, basically no one is allowed to wait on the north steps anymore. Security makes us stand in a single file line that wraps around to the west side and literally walk up the steps 10-20 people at the time. Its about the most ridiculous thing I've ever been a part of. Once they opened gates at 11, took us 30 minutes to get to the door from about midway back in the line last Sunday. I understand the whole safety thing or whatever cus it got out of hand last year but this new thing straight sucks.

There's my rant for the day.
I love this. I would be college student if I wasn't just working and I love being able to walk right up the steps and go in without waiting. It's funny to me. I do agree with you though. That would make me extremely annoyed if I had to go through the line like you have to.

BanjoCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2012
CYCLONE FANS ARE YOU READY? I SAID CYCLONE FANS ARE YOU READY?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bonesaw.png

Last edited:

Help Support Us

Become a patron