***ATTENTION***

josh4isu

Aug 10, 2010
Iowa
dear all of CYCLONENATION,

can we all make a pact to get to our seats as EARLY as possible on sunday and get JACKED UP!!!! not trying to be demanding we just NEED to get hilton ROCKIN EARLY AND OFTEN BABY WITH A CAPITAL "O"

someone get a playlist thrown together and lets party.

Reactions: BBHMagic

crawfy54

Dec 28, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Hilton staff should allow the students to pack the stairs before the game like the Kansas game last year. That was fun! We made a few mixers and had ourselves a good pregame!

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Making a 4 hour drive for this one! I only caught one game in Hilton last year so I'm pretty amped up about going to this game! My seats are horrible but at least Ill be inside the building for it!!!

isufan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 23, 2009
SW Iowa
This will be my first game in Hilton since Thug Life's game winner against OSU a couple seasons ago.

And before you ask,
Yes, I am good luck.

josh4isu

Aug 10, 2010
Iowa
Making a 4 hour drive for this one! I only caught one game in Hilton last year so I'm pretty amped up about going to this game! My seats are horrible but at least Ill be inside the building for it!!!

4 hours i like it!!!! and hey at least you have a seat the place is going to be ELECTRIC!!

to the guy talking about the stairs early......yea thats GOTTA happen

ILiftWithRoyce

Feb 6, 2012
Ankeny
Regarding Hilton staff and students, this years student entry policy is a bit ridiculous IMO. If you dont know how it works, basically no one is allowed to wait on the north steps anymore. Security makes us stand in a single file line that wraps around to the west side and literally walk up the steps 10-20 people at the time. Its about the most ridiculous thing I've ever been a part of. Once they opened gates at 11, took us 30 minutes to get to the door from about midway back in the line last Sunday. I understand the whole safety thing or whatever cus it got out of hand last year but this new thing straight sucks.

There's my rant for the day.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
This was the first thing that came to mind when seeing thread title

[video=youtube;5jy2Yg5YmlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jy2Yg5YmlQ[/video]

CyHawk7

Aug 14, 2013
Regarding Hilton staff and students, this years student entry policy is a bit ridiculous IMO. If you dont know how it works, basically no one is allowed to wait on the north steps anymore. Security makes us stand in a single file line that wraps around to the west side and literally walk up the steps 10-20 people at the time. Its about the most ridiculous thing I've ever been a part of. Once they opened gates at 11, took us 30 minutes to get to the door from about midway back in the line last Sunday. I understand the whole safety thing or whatever cus it got out of hand last year but this new thing straight sucks.

That's why you buy a regular ticket so you can enter through a different gate and then sit in the student section....

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
That's why you buy a regular ticket so you can enter through a different gate and then sit in the student section....

I'm not gonna lie dude... you can **** off if you do that. They already oversold tickets for basketball and you are not helping out at all. Go sit in your seat.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops

Might be because of the doors that got broken last year? Heard about that from a couple of my lab rats (undergrad hourly employees...)

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
CYCLONE FANS ARE YOU READY? I SAID CYCLONE FANS ARE YOU READY?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;VFMntn9wTAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFMntn9wTAU[/video]