49ers - Brock Purdy - Still and Always #1

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Please don’t make me channel it towards you…. I’ve always liked you!

Reggie deserves it a lot more than you.

And ‘hate’ is not really how I feel towards Reggie anyway. He’s a POS, but I don’t want anything bad to happen to him at all, or anything like that.
Oh really? So you don’t get even a little bit of good feelz watching this?

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Oh really? So you don’t get even a little bit of good feelz watching this?

And if anyone should know, about injuries, it should be the players, Bush included.

That said, I wouldn't like it, but I'd take that hit (on Reggie) 10 out of 10 times, rather than having my throwing elbow ripped apart!

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Popular vote, though!

giphy.gif

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Starting to think Reggie Bush got banned from Twitter for several days. No tweet in 5 days he was usually an active user.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Starting to think Reggie Bush got banned from Twitter for several days. No tweet in 5 days he was usually an active user.
If he did it had nothing to do with Brock. He posted some stuff about the Memphis cops stuff that probably can't be talked about without caving the thread.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

cdface

Oct 28, 2014
Behind Enemy Lines (IC)
Kind of a weird ESPN article about QB bargains. I expected BP to rank pretty highly in the "Rookie Contract Bargain" category, but he was near the bottom. Probably something to do with how they measure total production, as opposed to a game-averaged production (they don't explain it at all, really), but as a result he didn't even get a shoutout.

cyclone1209

Nov 5, 2010
Denver
Things pointing to not needing a surgery, with the recovery starting at 3 months and fully healed by 6 months

This seems like a huge sigh of relief. Also - given everything they do now with stem cell injections I wonder if some of that can help him. Good news it seems

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron