**2022 NCAA Tourney Thread** (including play-ins)

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
ND is going to be kicking themselves. Missed FTs and can’t keep RU off the offensive glass.

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Lol you are so butt hurt about your emoji’s. Relax man, don’t take life so seriously. It’s not surprising that someone like you would be a fan of one of the top 5 worst twitter accounts.

The guy who consistently gives me "dumb" emojis every time I write something on here is now lecturing me about being butt hurt and not taking life so seriously. JFC...

Since you lack reading comprehension skills, go back and read what I wrote. In fact, if it helps you to understand the content feel free to move your lips as you read it.

I never once wrote that I was a fan of his Twitter account. In fact, I've written on here a few times now about my strong dislike of Twitter; I merely wrote that I knew he had one. This is not hard to understand for people who have an IQ greater than that of a shriveled turnip.

You really are dumber and more useless than a box of hair.

• Dumb
Reactions: mynameisjonas

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Lol you are so butt hurt about your emoji’s. Relax man, don’t take life so seriously. It’s not surprising that someone like you would be a fan of one of the top 5 worst twitter accounts.

The guy who consistently gives me "dumb" emojis every time I write something on here is now lecturing me about being butt hurt and not taking life so seriously. JFC...

Since you lack reading comprehension skills, go back and read what I wrote. In fact, if it helps you to understand the content feel free to move your lips as you read it.

I never once wrote that I was a fan of his Twitter account. In fact, I've written on here a few times now about my strong dislike of Twitter; I merely wrote that I knew he had one. This is not hard to understand for people who have an IQ greater than that of a shriveled turnip.

You really are dumber and more useless than a box of hair.

Can you two go find a room to **** or something?