**2022 NCAA Tourney Thread** (including play-ins)

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Rex Chapman is absolutely cringeworthy bad

It's really interesting; I hate Twitter with equal parts vengeance and passion, but on there he's really engaging and downright funny. I haven't watched too much of the studio stuff yet during this tournament, but he's so low energy that it's hard to believe it's the same guy.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
It's really interesting; I hate Twitter with equal parts vengeance and passion, but on there he's really engaging and downright funny. I haven't watched too much of the studio stuff yet during this tournament, but he's so low energy that it's hard to believe it's the same guy.
Lol. Do you realize he’s constantly called out for tweeting stuff like it’s his own? He steals 90% of the stuff he tweets.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonepride

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Hey, look at that...

@mynameisjonas "dumbing" one of my posts yet again without taking the time to actually reply to it, this latest one being nothing more than my personal opinion. What an absurd douchebag he must be.

• Dumb
Reactions: mynameisjonas

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Lol. Do you realize he’s constantly called out for tweeting stuff like it’s his own? He steals 90% of the stuff he tweets.

Nope, I did not know that. Like I wrote above, I hate Twitter with a passion. I do know that he's quite active on it, but didn't know about the alleged plagiarism.

• Dumb

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Hey, look at that...

@mynameisjonas "dumbing" one of my posts yet again without taking the time to actually reply to it, this latest one being nothing more than my personal opinion. What an absurd douchebag he must be.
Hey @mynameisjonas, why don't you ever actually write something in response to my posts that you find dumb all the time?

• Dumb

mynameisjonas

Jan 19, 2019
Hey, look at that...

Lol you are so butt hurt about your emoji’s. Relax man, don’t take life so seriously. It’s not surprising that someone like you would be a fan of one of the top 5 worst twitter accounts.

• Dumb
Reactions: Cyclones1969

Help Support Us

Become a patron