**2022 NCAA Tourney Thread** (including play-ins)

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
5th in the Big 10 and 50th overall. You've just been hearing about how good their defense is because they beat Iowa.

I watched them a bit over the season and thought they guarded pretty well.

If the refs were pretty adamant about calling it close that may not bode well for the B12.

Although I think those teams can also guard well without fouling.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
Was that Avery Johnson calling the ND - Rut game last night ? Not the easiest to listen, but he had some really good pointers and comments regarding play strategies and offensives by both teams. Fun game to watch.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Was that Avery Johnson calling the ND - Rut game last night ? Not the easiest to listen, but he had some really good pointers and comments regarding play strategies and offensives by both teams. Fun game to watch.

Agreed he was giving some real information during that game and I loved it.

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Avery played in the nba for a lot of years while being small, not very athletic, and could not shoot. His basketball iq was, and is, off the charts.

Reactions: Go2Guy

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
Every time I watch a college basketball game, the first few trips up and down the court remind me of how fast these guys are. After a couple minutes it becomes relative. Watched the ND/Rutgers game last night and I immediately think "man, these guys are fast!" Then I forget about it. Mich/CSU tips off..."man, these guys are fast!" It never gets old.