1st State of the Nations on Tonight

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
Thanks guys, I was thinking it was a different statement for Quit Trying but it didn't seem to fit. :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
Would you please check my memory on this? When Deace had his KXNO radio show, and before Jon N got involved in CN, wasn't Jon N the "voice of Hawk fans" on the roundtable show Deace did on Fridays? As I remember, he was loud and obnoxious in his support for Iowa (I know - what a stretch!) and peppered everything with ISU zingers. That more than any other reason made CN go down the tubes when Jon N took it over - how in the world could I ever believe he could be an ISU supporter, let alone a credible "publisher" of the site?

I could be wrong, but that's what I remember.

^^^^This is how I remember it too^^^^

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
Originally Posted by JonDMiller
Question: When you told Tillison to move back into his room, at that time did you have any idea that that it would become a crime scene?
Ferentz: No, my mind doesn’t work that way. It was news to me that the room was vacant. I learned that (it was vacant) that week. My first thought there was to get people back there in the proper spots.
If she was raped, then it already is a crime scene.

I think you are right this is not the right question. The question is: Did KF know the room was the same room the alleged rape took place in when he sent the players back to live in the room? KF's response is not clear - he said "he learned it was vacant that week" - what week is he referring to the week after the rape? I still don't think the right question has been posed or answered.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Thanks for the heads up on the show. I get out the habit when it is gone for awhile.

The latest show is usually a topic of discussion at our tailgates. I don't catch all the shows, but one of our season ticketholders does so he's always filling us in on what we miss.

HILLCYD

Nov 22, 2006
I just realized we did exactly what Jon wanted us to do. Talk about his show for 87 posts.....

Good work Jon, you got me again!