*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’ve said it since our rough offensive stretch in February, if Milan isn’t even a threat, our offense just does not work.

• Agree
Reactions: 67CY

Cymark86

Dec 2, 2023
This is a big pet peeve of mine. It's easy to use the word lazy when a lot of the things you are describing could be caused by hesitation, overthinking, and just not being comfortable in what they are doing. It's incredibly unfair to just assume these guys are being lazy when you have no idea what's going on in their heads. This team is one of the hardest working teams in the country and its bullsh!t when our own "fans" just start calling them lazy when the game isn't going the way we want it too.
Well, it appeared Ward took the rebound for granted. Give the other guy credit I guess, but that shouldn’t happen. We certainly aren’t a lazy team. Doesn’t mean we don’t occasionally have a brain fart and perhaps get “lazy”.

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
It's actually hard to decide which end we were more poor on.

Defensively you can at least say our free throw defense has been great. It has been a disaster otherwise.

You can't say a single positive thing about the offense. I feel like that's more expected though.
Curtis jones? When he wasn’t on the bench with fouls.

cyfanbr

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 13, 2013
IL
We need more offensive firepower. Just not enough weapons who can score when we need to.
Really hurts that Milan is not really able to create his shot yet. He will get there and he did have a great freshman year, but this team needs him to be able to create some shots.

Edit: create his shot consistently. Every now and then he makes that step back, but not consistently enough yet.

Reactions: CyNews

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron