*** Official #10 Illinois vs #4 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

ClubCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2023
What big games has ISU played badly in this year for basketball?
When did I say this year? In the post I literally said in every sport. We always come flat in big hyped up games.

Cymark86

Dec 2, 2023
This is a big pet peeve of mine. It's easy to use the word lazy when a lot of the things you are describing could be caused by hesitation, overthinking, and just not being comfortable in what they are doing. It's incredibly unfair to just assume these guys are being lazy when you have no idea what's going on in their heads. This team is one of the hardest working teams in the country and its bullsh!t when our own "fans" just start calling them lazy when the game isn't going the way we want it too.

And @clonedude dumbing this post tracks perfectly
Not to nit pick, but what you described is a teams that’s not prepared. I don’t think we are that either.

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
Lucky to be only down 10. We have come back before, but we need to play much better.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Not to nit pick, but what you described is a teams that’s not prepared. I don’t think we are that either.
Every team has bad games. We are not perfect. Hopefully we can shore it up in the 2nd half.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron