New Uniforms Revealed

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
I have a feeling the all black combo will be used for our biggest home conference game every year.

Very well could be.

They seem to be used in "monkey" (as in "monkey on my back") games, and Texas is one of those. Campbell can't beat Texas, black jerseys are undefeated. One of these things will cease to be true on Saturday.

bigbert41

Jan 29, 2015
If you don't like the all blacks I have to assume you're 55+

26 years old. The jerseys just straight up look bad. There's absolutely no character to them. I personally like retro stuff but I've given up on that with this school and have come around on the new logos. These I cannot get behind. I do take it back that they're the "absolute worst" because they're not as bad the jerseys we wore when Park laid an egg against Texas at home.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
26 years old. The jerseys just straight up look bad. There's absolutely no character to them. I personally like retro stuff but I've given up on that with this school and have come around on the new logos. These I cannot get behind. I do take it back that they're the "absolute worst" because they're not as bad the jerseys we wore when Park laid an egg against Texas at home.

well...I'm much closer to the 55 than you and I love the black unis and I also didn't have to "come around on the new logos" either.

Given both those comments you made, my guess is you're just not a fan of change....which is fine....I'm generally pretty conservative myself so can understand the sentiment in a lot of situations...just not this one.

I really like them!

• Agree
Reactions: harimad

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Outside of the bugle I haven't not liked any combos that much under CMC. Prior to that they looked too much like USC.

The TCU game this year looked too much like TCU to me but whatever.

Just get enough stops and punch it in when there's the chance and win the ****ing game.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I like the blacks, but I also liked the dark blue.

Part boomer, part millennial. Actually kinda sums me up in a lot of ways . . . :confused:

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Very well could be.

They seem to be used in "monkey" (as in "monkey on my back") games, and Texas is one of those. Campbell can't beat Texas, black jerseys are undefeated. One of these things will cease to be true on Saturday.
Yeah and if we assume Campbell might be superstitious about wearing certain uniforms which I think is incorrect, then it is just a matter of time before his supposition fails.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
If you don't like the all blacks I have to assume you're 55+
Nope. I like em fine. The players and coaches want them for now. Might they or we get more tired of all black in time, yes likely. I was kind of thinking thinking they might do the c/b/b but it definitely looks like they will not be mixing black and school c/g which is also good. I did think they might do a mostly black but with c/g logo on blk helmet, maybe a few c/g accessories. I think we’d be ready for that soon ( next year) and it would look great.

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
I really like the all-blacks. At least for us it has some historical reasoning with black being our primary color before the cardinal-gold came along.

• Optimistic
Reactions: k123

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron