WWE Survivor Series (2019)/NXT TakeOver: War Games/AEW Full Gear Thread

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Finally watched NXT and found it rather annoying. It’s definitely a fan boy show for sure. The crowd chants get annoying. “This is awesome” chant is way over used now. I liked th AEW show way better. Feels like old WCW mixed with the WWE attitude era.

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Finally watched NXT and found it rather annoying. It’s definitely a fan boy show for sure. The crowd chants get annoying. “This is awesome” chant is way over used now. I liked th AEW show way better. Feels like old WCW mixed with the WWE attitude era.

Now that it's actually on TV, I've been trying to give NXT a chance. But it ends up being a show I mostly fast forward through. It's hard to get invested in anything going on there. Maybe their involvement on Smackdown and presumably with RAW for the build up to Survivor Series can get them to up their game.

I agree with you on AEW. It's must watch. It just has an electrifying feel to it every show so far Good characters, stories, and action. I hope they can keep up the momentum

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Now that it's actually on TV, I've been trying to give NXT a chance. But it ends up being a show I mostly fast forward through. It's hard to get invested in anything going on there. Maybe their involvement on Smackdown and presumably with RAW for the build up to Survivor Series can get them to up their game.

I agree with you on AEW. It's must watch. It just has an electrifying feel to it every show so far Good characters, stories, and action. I hope they can keep up the momentum

I agree with some that say the fact that NXT is in a 500 person building compared to AEW doing 10,000 - 15,000 seat arena hurts NXT and why AEW is a better product as a tv viewer.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Would of liked a few more minutes on Ready to Rumble. Haven't seen fighting with my family. They had Zelina Vega play AJ Lee. Very fun and informative.

I saw it, it was pretty good, but I would have liked it a lot better if I hadn't seen the British TV special from which the movie was inspired by and if the movie wasn't complete, utter BS.

• Informative
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
From Corey Graves' "After The Bell":

"I became the person that they wanted me to be and they hated me for it." - Seth Rollins

Heel turn imminent?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Whatever's going on between WWE and KSA keeps getting weirder and weirder by the day.

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...-arabia-situation-travel-issues-vince-mcmahon

- Whatever it was that grounded that flight, the "mechanical failure" reason is BS. MPs don't get involved when there's a mechanical failure.

- Vince's personal plane took off before all this went down, so he wasn't there in person to deal with it.

- This all may have something to do with payment issues - there's been a dispute as to whether KSA is paying WWE in a timely matter.

- A number of wrestlers have said they're never doing the KSA trip again. In fact, a number of wrestlers are now saying they're going to refuse to resign with WWE when their contracts are up.

At this point, all you can say is "hope the blood money was worth it."

• Informative
Reactions: Macloney

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
I can see Seth going heel. With the love for The Fiend and Seth doing literally everything in those matches, only to get booed, might as well switch something up.

I had read something speculating about Vince having an argument right before leaving, which caused the main plane to not be released.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I'm just now watching the last EAW show, and it's so good I really think they need to feature the new guys. Jericho is probably my favorite wrestler of all time, i watch W2J and still get pumped, but him and cody shouldn't get the headliner. I know Moxley is a name, but him and Omega should be the front. They already did what they needed to do to sell the show, show dont just promote oldtimers.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Vince might have created himself a little bit of a locker room problem with his actions in KSA.

The whole #Top20 and #NotTop20 have to do with who Vince saw important enough to get out of KSA to "try and make it back in time for SmackDown", while everyone else had to sit and wait for KSA to decide to let them go home.

As I said earlier, this thing keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Reactions: Macloney

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
What’s going on between Undisputed Era, OC, Ciampa, Riddle, Lee, and Finn Balor (the wildcard in all this) is the best mess ever. This very well could be the second WarGames match.

KHoing07

Jun 20, 2018
Screenshot_20191108-151232_Email.jpg

Did anybody else see that they are moved up the start for when they come to Des Moines

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines RAW show will now be two shows. Start time is 5:45. Looks like we are getting:
Becky+Charlotte vs Kabuki Warriors
Rusev vs Lashley
Rollins+Viking Raiders vs The OC.

So how does this work doing two shows?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Des Moines RAW show will now be two shows. Start time is 5:45. Looks like we are getting:
Becky+Charlotte vs Kabuki Warriors
Rusev vs Lashley
Rollins+Viking Raiders vs The OC.

So how does this work doing two shows?

If it's near Christmas/New Year Des Moines might be hosting a tape delay for the following week.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
If it's near Christmas/New Year Des Moines might be hosting a tape delay for the following week.

Yeah they are for the next Monday, which was suppose to be taping in Sioux City the night after DSM Raw. I just don't know how they do it. Guessing it won't be "live" for that Monday, so that'll speed up the in house show. Probably like 3 1/2 to 4 hours to do both shows?

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Completely forgot about NXT UK and their ability to carry on the NXT invasion while WWE is in Britain the next week. Imperium just took out Heavy Machinery.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron