WWE Survivor Series (2019)/NXT TakeOver: War Games/AEW Full Gear Thread

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So many message boards and podcasts said Bayley needed this win. Not only did she lose but gets tapped out. Bayley career is DOA.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So many message boards and podcasts said Bayley needed this win. Not only did she lose but gets tapped out. Bayley career is DOA.

Bayley is the case of the person that had the potential to be the female John Cena, but her mic skills never developed to be able to be that person. I thought her heel turn was great, but once again WWE doesn't know what to do with her.

I don't think Bayley needed the win per se, but Becky could afford taking the L a lot more.

I think the bigger argument going around is "why the hell did this match main event if Ronda Rousey wasn't getting involved?"

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Biggest winners of the night all on the NXT side. Rhea Ripley and Keith Lee obviously, Adam Cole and Pete Dunne perhaps had the match of the evening, and Toni Storm and Bianca Belair were protected to the point it took Natalya and Sasha Banks “allying” to eliminate them towards the end of the match.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron