WWE Survivor Series (2019)

Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL

Sunday, November 24, 2019

WWE Network

Reactions: Macloney

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Once again there will be a Crown Jewel on October 31 on WWE Network. Once again I will not be covering that event.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Im not a Die Hard wrestling fan by any stretch. I did tune into AEW and thought they did a good job. I love the "Surprise" aspect of people just showing up. WWE used to do a great job and not advertise a star was coming back. Now with the ratings they keep announcing people are going to be back or "The Rock is coming back" type stuff. I guess the other night they did bring in Cain to get on Lesner and that was pretty shocking. Always though Jake Hager had a great bad guy look and was under used in WWE.

AEW did seem to be a lot like old WCW. I am not sure if that is bad or good. I did like the fact that they are not trying to do PG as Jim Ross said a few bad works on air. Which was kind of suprising since I was not used to it on WWE stuff. Can't wait to see the people who I have no idea who they are get better and see them develop. WWE was best when WCW took all the stars and it forced guys like The Rock, SCSA, and the rest to step into the spotlight and be stars.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Aleister Black has a new submission - a customized Dragon Sleeper where he locks his hands behind his own back

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
It only took about 2 hrs 45 minutes to acknowledge the finale from last night.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Tonight kind of makes me think about reconsidering about getting tickets this week for the Raw in Des Moines in December.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Tonight kind of makes me think about reconsidering about getting tickets this week for the Raw in Des Moines in December.

I'm still going to get them, mainly because I've never been to Raw.

I saw last night they are having a special Tuesday Raw the next night in Sioux City. Possible taping for the next week (Christmas week)?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I'm still going to get them, mainly because I've never been to Raw.

I saw last night they are having a special Tuesday Raw the next night in Sioux City. Possible taping for the next week (Christmas week)?

Probably.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I don’t know how memorable tonight’s AEW show will be, but it’s been pretty good. An improvement from last week, and last week was a good debut.

• Agree
Reactions: Macloney

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Just got done watching NXT from last night. Comfortable in saying Wednesday nights are the only nights that matter in pro wrestling anymore. I’d still say AEW was slightly better, but NXT was damn good last night too.

Comparing the two, I’d say AEW’s tag team division is better, while NXT’s women’s division is far better. The main event scene is a wash, while I’d say NXT’s midcard is better. The thing that hurts AEW is they’re just two weeks in and still trying to establish a pecking order in their roster, while with NXT that’s innate because they’ve been doing this for 7 or so years. That’s what’s so great about AEW’s Tag tournament. As far as tag teams, it’s not that NXT is weak at it, they’re actually really good, especially for WWE standards. It’s just AEW has some of the best teams in the business so it’s already great right out of the gate.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron