giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I hope they come in 4-7 and end up with 7 loses

No way, it would be fantastic if they beat Iowa.

Growing up in Eastern Iowa, I don't have quite the hatred of Nebraska that some of you do. Hell, I actually liked Mike Riley and wanted him to succeed. I dislike them now mainly because Scott Frost is like Tom Herman who is like Matt Rhule which means they are arrogant ********. And it is fun watching a train wreck.

Seems you both want Nebraska to win.

• Agree
Reactions: wgleason

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Remember when Nebraska was ranked after a 4-8 season and it seemed really odd?

Heck I figured they'd at least improve like last year, but ranked was too much.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
No way, it would be fantastic if they beat Iowa.

Growing up in Eastern Iowa, I don't have quite the hatred of Nebraska that some of you do. Hell, I actually liked Mike Riley and wanted him to succeed. I dislike them now mainly because Scott Frost is like Tom Herman who is like Matt Rhule which means they are arrogant ********. And it is fun watching a train wreck.
Math is hard.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Interesting that he’s not gotten another opportunity.

Might be his tendency to dose himself with gasoline and than profanely light himself on fire. Dude might be able to coach but is a crude and crass *******.

Stuff like this about Nebraska admin just after getting the Youngstown job is NOT going to endear you to P5 AD's "It wasn't a surprise to me. It really wasn't. I didn't really have any relationship with the AD. The guy — you guys saw him (Sunday) — the guy's a total p----. I mean, he is. He's a total c---"

Or this after some fans left early a few years prior (in a game they won and he's still foaming at the mouth): "Our crowd. What a bunch of ******* fair-weather *******—they can all kiss my ass out the ******* door. 'Cause the day is ******* coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm ******* gone. I'm so ******* pissed off."

Reactions: CyCloned

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I'm actually feeling a little bad for their fans. I know how much it means to them.
Recruiting Florida kids to Orlando is also different than being the most remote and unpopulated region in a cold weather conference.

I wish I could like this post but Lincoln is a better town than Ames hand down. Don't like to admit that bit it's true. And I hate nebby more than most.

• Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

CycloneWanderer

Nov 4, 2007
Wandering
I'm actually feeling a little bad for their fans. I know how much it means to them.

I wish I could like this post but Lincoln is a better town than Ames hand down. Don't like to admit that bit it's true. And I hate nebby more than most.

I mean, Lincoln is still a state capital even if it's a crappy one.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Nebraska is just plain bad. Half the teams in the Big 10 are complete trash, and they are still losing or struggling with them.

Northwestern is the one I really don't get. From Big 10 west champs to chumps in one season. Sure didn't see that coming.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Nebraska is just plain bad. Half the teams in the Big 10 are complete trash, and they are still losing or struggling with them.

Northwestern is the one I really don't get. From Big 10 west champs to chumps in one season. Sure didn't see that coming.

On pace to have their worst season in almost 30 years.

Reactions: aauummm

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

Northwestern's QB stats are straight garbage. I don't follow Wildcat football but guessing the freefall has something to do with that guy