Game of Thrones Season 7

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
Alright, I caved. I just downloaded it off of Vimeo and will watch it tonight or Saturday, but then watch it again Sunday night.

My God help my soul...or the Seven.

ISUguy

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Usa
Alright, I caved. I just downloaded it off of Vimeo and will watch it tonight or Saturday, but then watch it again Sunday night.

My God help my soul...or the Seven.
I will just throw out that I have heard there are places you can stream it and not risk bringing anything in with a download if that makes sense. I have also heard of people getting things attached to the download that they did not want.

Reactions: helechopper

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I will just throw out that I have heard there are places you can stream it and not risk bringing anything in with a download if that makes sense. I have also heard of people getting things attached to the download that they did not want.
Yeah, I was able to watch it sans-download. But you may have to click out of some pop-ups

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago

That's why I downloaded it on my work computer. Free IT service to get to fixed if I have any issues.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron