Game of Thrones Season 7

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
I like the suspense of not seeing it until Sunday night. Only two more episodes and then we'll have a huge wait again.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
I had to watch two of the leaked scenes since I knew the spoilers anyway now. God I wish I could just watch them on my big screen tonight. The fact spoilers for the whole season next year is already out there really sucks. Not sure how I will avoid them for over a year.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I had to watch two of the leaked scenes since I knew the spoilers anyway now. God I wish I could just watch them on my big screen tonight. The fact spoilers for the whole season next year is already out there really sucks. Not sure how I will avoid them for over a year.

Pretty sure the ones from next year are garbage.

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
I caught 3 spoilers in youtube video names. Not happy...

I know right? I couldn't believe that Cersei and Dany are getting married to team up against the Whitewalkers.

And who'd have thought that Sam would stab Jon Snow in the heart??? Did not see that coming.

vauEUgn.gif

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I'm tempted, but holding out until i either get 5.1 audio with the same video quality as the available 2gb download, or sunday.

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
I watched S7E6. Had to to avoid spoilers and all. Good ep. Going to be long year until S8.

Edit: Forgot about S7E7.

Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I managed to avoid spoilers for "The Force Awakens" until it came out on DVD. It can be done, but you have to force yourself to look away.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
The force is strong with you!
It wasn't easy with a family chock-full of Star Wars geeks. I missed our family outing to see it opening weekend (bought tickets the day they went on sale), and circumstances prevented me from seeing before it left theaters (busy Christmas & New Years season...). I threatened my family with serious bodily harm...stayed off the thread on here...scrolled away any time a meme showed up in my FB feed, although in retrospect, most of those were pretty innocuous. This is what I shared on FB when I finally saw it and they didn't have to be careful any more...

"My kids & some of my friends may find this amusing...
We all know that [hubby] is not as much of a movie nerd as the rest of us, but he watches them to humor me. Last December I got sick & missed the family trip to see The Force Awakens, but he went ahead and watched with the rest of them. Circumstances kept me from seeing it before it left the local theaters, so I had to wait for the DVD. Finally sat down with him last Saturday night and watched it.
Star Wars SPOILER ALERT...
When Finn & Rey are trying to escape and the ship they are running toward explodes, and they turn to another ship previously described as a pile of garbage, he says "this is where everyone in the theater sighed just like you just did. Why???".
Ummmmm, probably because we all love the Millennium Falcon, honey..." :)

Reactions: cyhiphopp

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron