Can Morris be half ....

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I don't know but hopefully CW has the countdown feature back so we can count down for 6 years to find out!

SeaClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 12, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Don't think he can ever be the shooter Curry is. Morris has the handles/speed/hands Curry has now and could improve finishing at the rim, however Curry's elite shooting is what sets him apart from the rest of the league.

I love Morris, but he has no where near the handles or quickness/speed of Curry. They aren't in the same universe.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
They aren't even comparable. Ones known for assist/turnover ratio, the other is known for shooting 3's.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Mostly agree, but I'd say Morris is on-par with Curry's "handles". He is an elite ball handler, but has nowhere near the shooting, quickness or finishing capabilities of Curry.... completely different players.

Obviously Morris has decent handles, you don't have as good an assist to turnover ratio as he did without having good handles. But IMO, Curry's ball handling is on a different level.

If you want to argue that Morris takes care of the ball as well or better than Curry, you might have something. I haven't researched that enough to know that answer, but I think Morris takes care of the ball as well as anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron