*** Official IOWA STATE vs Villanova Game(Day) Thread ***

davegilbertson

Sep 3, 2011
I don't know if it's the Ctrans handle, the general stomping around dumpster fire of this thread, the boomer insult, but this old internet gem popped into mind as I reviewed these comments.

Enjoy the *crab* meat
97GUc.jpg

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
CF in middle of February form on Thanksgiving after a huge win.

Great work team!
"Coach" is having a bad night. All good in my hood.
Carolina got nothing from their bench today and we got a ton. It'll be interesting tomorrow.
Keep Bacot in check and I like our chances.

• Winner
Reactions: davegilbertson

Darius Bieber

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 22, 2017
San Antonio, TX
Yes someone is now going to “work on his shot” at this stage in his career haha.
Kawhi Leonard didn’t work on his shot until he was drafted in the NBA. And it took a few years with the Spurs’ elite shooting coach Chip Engelland to get where he is.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I don't know if it's the Ctrans handle, the general stomping around dumpster fire of this thread, the boomer insult, but this old internet gem popped into mind as I reviewed these comments.

Enjoy the *crab* meat
97GUc.jpg
I like that he specified the scale of the trains. Is he saying that it'd be gay if it weren't HO scale?

• Funny
Reactions: NENick

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Well this thread has taken a bizarre turn. Maybe CF posters are suffering from tryptophan haze or something.

• Funny
Reactions: BigCyFan

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

Enjoy the *crab* meat
97GUc.jpg
Is this the sequel to Step Brothers?

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006
Just curious,.....how many on this board have been on a basketball floor and attempted a 23' shot? Let alone during a game.

I have 6 varsity games to officiate next week. Unguarded, none of you keyboard warriors would hit the rim 25% of the time in a game situation.

Time to pump yourself up,.....do it.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Just curious,.....how many on this board have been on a basketball floor and attempted a 23' shot? Let alone during a game.

I have 6 varsity games to officiate next week. Unguarded, none of you keyboard warriors would hit the rim 25% of the time in a game situation.

Time to pump yourself up,.....do it.
I’d hit that rim 50%. Remaining 50% is all net.

Help Support Us

Become a patron