Petition to ban Hawks from "cyclone" fanatic

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
It's a watch. Calculator watch. Chicks dig it.
I have a swatch watch.
swatchWatch.jpg

kc cybear

Nov 9, 2007
kansas city,mo
If only there were some way we could filter what is viewable on the internet...Prevent dissenting views from being made available to the public. Quick someone call Iran, I think they have something that does that already.

Or you know, you could use the ignore list and avoid the instate rivals section

I agree, so why was Lenny25 banned?

Carl1977

Apr 27, 2006
Cambridge, Iowa
No! This should be an open forum. Silly to ban people because you don't agree with them.

If that were the case there would only be one or two folks on this site at any given time. :wink:

Drive them crazy--make them feel welcome!

edited to correct typo.

zach

Jul 17, 2006
The Subs
Well now, I have read all 10 pages and feel bad that I have wasted 10 minutes that I will not ever ever get back and that saddens me greatly.................

Z

h2otower

Nov 30, 2008
Good idea. That way everyone can agree on everything. Won't that be fun? And of course the biggest upside is no one would have their facts straight.

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
Don't ban the poor fools, just give me the option to take the In-State Rivals board off my front page. It's occasionally fun to check out, but I don't need it always in my face.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
I agree, so why was Lenny25 banned?

Lenny25 was banned??? Wow... I'm gone a couple days and this happened??

Seriously though, hate to bash someone gone, but the guy had a sour attitude about every single topic.

He bashed recruits, players, coaches, other posters, the weather, his family, his cat, his dog...... (really can't verify the cat and dog, but he did complain about everything else)

While I'm thinking of it... Did Monty getted banned in the last couple of days??? If not there is always tomorrow....

scyclonekid

Feb 13, 2008
Ummm no. We would look like a cult. We need to keep expanding to other fan bases. I do not mind them, we do live in Iowa for gods sake ( being a Hawk fan or a Cyclone fan we love this state!!). Of course Go State!!

VanderHuge

Jan 6, 2009
North Liberty, IA
I personally agree. I can't stand having them around. Ever. They are generally despicable humans and I don't need them clogging up our little corner of cyber space.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
What a surprise.... didn't go to Iowa (typical UI fan). That's kind of funny has anyone ever been to Carbondale, IL? I bet Jon fit right in down there.

My best friend is a hawkfan for life(and yearly season ticket holder)...he graduated from drake with a teaching degree....is he supposed to get all excited about drake football each fall?

I dont hold anything against an educated man/woman who didnt go to EIU yet supports them.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines
This is getting ridiculous and pathetic. Some of you would have half the posts if Southernhawk, tarheelhawk and DJK15 weren't on here and that includes me. Suck it up, unfotunately the whole world isn't filled with cyclone fans, so might as well learn to deal with outsiders in a controlled environment.