Petition to ban Hawks from "cyclone" fanatic

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
Really guys? He got laid off in a ****** economy and your giving him **** about it? Take off the I hate the Hawks goggles for a couple seconds and realize you're making fun of the fact a fellow ISU grad has no job. You honestly should be a little ashamed about the fact that you're ridiculing someone for that.

Also, despite your thoughts it may be possible that when looking for a job you continue to have a life. You can send out a bunch of applications, but you can't be at interviews and working on finding a job 24/7 there's not that much to do during a job search. Send out aps then wait for interviews, then go to interviews. It's not like you need to sit around doing nothing because you have no job between those events. It's more likely that the people at the office on CF.com are the ones that should really not be on message boards all day.

Reactions: 91Cardinal

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
Really guys? He got laid off in a ****** economy and your giving him **** about it? Take off the I hate the Hawks goggles for a couple seconds and realize you're making fun of the fact a fellow ISU grad has no job. You honestly should be a little ashamed about the fact that you're ridiculing someone for that.

Also, despite your thoughts it may be possible that when looking for a job you continue to have a life. You can send out a bunch of applications, but you can't be at interviews and working on finding a job 24/7 there's not that much to do during a job search. Send out aps then wait for interviews, then go to interviews. It's not like you need to sit around doing nothing because you have no job between those events. It's more likely that the people at the office on CF.com are the ones that should really not be on message boards all day.

Thanks for the defense but I don't think anyone was being too serious.

Reactions: GeronimusClone

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA

Hey DJK15, you got the point we were kidding right? Usually when I'm down I like a little good-natured ribbing.
This guy needs some valium.

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA

People who take the message board this seriously are probably the same ones who think McD and PR check it everyday before practice.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
Here's some perspective:

There are 131 registered members with "Hawk" as part of their username. Granted, some of these are anti-Hawk names, but the VAST majority are pro-Hawk.

But they don't care about us?

You could have just said "2% of the members on this site."

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
Thanks for the defense but I don't think anyone was being too serious.

Appears someone peed in VMBPLAYERS cereal this morning.

DJK15 you are correct in the fact it is all in good fun. If I had an opening in my group, I would definitely talk to you about it. Heck I would even give you an interview even though you are a hawk fan!

Now for people who act like someone peed in their cereal, no chance!

DJK15

Apr 17, 2008
serious.jpg

GeronimusClone

Oct 23, 2008
Des Moines, IA
Appears someone peed in VMBPLAYERS cereal this morning.

DJK15 you are correct in the fact it is all in good fun. If I had an opening in my group, I would definitely talk to you about it. Heck I would even give you an interview even though you are a hawk fan!

Now for people who act like someone peed in their cereal, no chance!
It's sad that I'd hire a Hawk fan before that pee-cereal-eater.

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
It's funny that you say that. I actually had the photo of DJK flashing the Heisman as he ran past Vontae Davis as my background for a couple months.

you should never have a pic of a man flashing another man. Not cool.:no:

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
A majority of the ones on this site are fine that post normally, its the ones who post one or two times trying to stir the pot that are annoying and stupid.

vmbplayer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2008
Ankeny
you guys caught me. Bo Williams did in fact pee in my cereal this morning. And as much as I didn't want to be mad, I can't get over the urine flavor.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron