Iowa's football schedule

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
Bell is good but he's not that good. He just torches Iowa because Parker is too stubborn to double him. Xavier Worthy is better
I really like Bell as a WR. I hope Purdue gets to play somebody interesting in their Bowl Game to see how he does.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Looks like Brian Ferentz is interviewing to be a head coach at Akron and Louisiana Tech.
Just wanting a pay raise or the excuse, probably both. Definitely rumblings about this is kirks last year and BF steps in, if he stays, BF likely to be named associate HC to get that HC listing infront if his name.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I saw it on Twitter. I can't even post on here correctly, let alone post links. I'm old lol.
It's not on Twitter by anyone credible so don't believe it. He wouldn't get an interview anywhere. He is not highly thought of in the coaching world

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Iowa had 11 and 10 wins when it won B1G titles. And yeah, the B1G was really good, tOSU won the national title one of those years.
They tied for both titles and did not play the other team that also shared the title with them. EIU fans like to overlook that fact. Continue to claim they won those titles by themselves. If that is true then ISU would have won the title last year, before a conference championship game and they played everyone during the season.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don't think Purdy could have covered Bell! lol.

I give up. :)

ISU would have been 11-1 playing Iowa's exact schedule this year.
I know I'm not saying that but I'm also just not going to say we'd auto lose to the listed teams from the B1G West.

• Haha
Reactions: Gonzo

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
They tied for both titles and did not play the other team that also shared the title with them. EIU fans like to overlook that fact. Continue to claim they won those titles by themselves. If that is true then ISU would have won the title last year, before a conference championship game and they played everyone during the season.

Lucky for tOSU and Mich.

dodgerdan

Oct 24, 2015

All true. But should be pointed out that with those 2 years combined, they played the big 4 a total of 7 times. (The big 4 being Ohio St, Penn St, Michigan, and Mich St.) Went 6-1. The whole thing that they are currently being criticized for not playing. Can we at we at least give them that?

AlaCyclone

Jun 14, 2007
I know I'm not saying that but I'm also just not going to say we'd auto lose to the listed teams from the B1G West.
Oh, I don't think they are auto losses either! ISU is good enough to beat ANY team (Oklahoma State) or lose to ANY team (West Virginia and Texas Tech). "7-5 don't lie!"

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Oh, I don't think they are auto losses either! ISU is good enough to beat ANY team (Oklahoma State) or lose to ANY team (West Virginia and Texas Tech). "7-5 don't lie!"
Is WV bad in your eyes? If they schedule one P5 noncon, they're probably 7-5. I previously posted they schedule strong noncon.

Help Support Us

Become a patron