Iowa's football schedule

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
AP poll came out and Iowa ended the Regular Season without playing one ranked team. Not went without beating a ranked team - they actually didn't even play a ranked team. I've done some research and I have yet to find a P5 team that has ever received this gift before. It looks like unless I missed something Iowa just played the weakest schedule in the history of college football. Woof!

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Good things happen when you dodge the top 3 teams from the opposite division. You really have to feel for Wisconsin, they are the best team in that division year in and year out but the title comes down to other teams weak schedules. That would be frustrating.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
I know, they should schedule some better non-con opponents to beef up their schedule!

dexterhawk

Oct 17, 2013
AP poll came out and Iowa ended the Regular Season without playing one ranked team. Not went without beating a ranked team - they actually didn't even play a ranked team. I've done some research and I have yet to find a P5 team that has ever received this gift before. It looks like unless I missed something Iowa just played the weakest schedule in the history of college football. Woof!
Interesting. Wisconsin, Purdue and Minnesota all received votes and ISU had zero. Like I’ve said….ISU would be 5th best in the B1G West. Woof!

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
DraftKings has the spread at 10.5. Hmmmm…. How much should I bet when laying the points? This might be easy money. Hoks defense is responsible for more points than their offense.

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
You would think ISU of all teams, would have finally learned winning games against any P5 schedule is difficult.

Their best team ever just lost 5. Including its 7th straight to a team they consider middling in a weak division.

Yeah its what happens when you play a real schedule. The national media still considers us one of the best teams in the country for a reason.

• Agree
Reactions: RezClone

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
You would think ISU of all teams, would have finally learned winning games against any P5 schedule is difficult.

Their best team ever just lost 5. Including its 7th straight to a team they consider middling in a weak division.
I guess it's not our best team ever if we finished 7-5.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron