Little Tweet From Our Friends at the Camping World Bowl

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I bet many of you that call Busch Light trash couldn’t tell the difference in a blind taste test of like “quality” beers. I thought I could and failed miserably.

I drink vodka and soda water with lemon and lime mostly now or quality bourbon on ice now. (Keep those sugar grams down.) But I gladly drink what gets us a fun reputation. I was happy when Busch Light sold out in Memphis and San Antonio. I won’t be in Orlando this year so someone will have to take care of a few cases for me.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Whenever there is Busch Light thread, you can always count on the beer snobs to make their voices heard.....

Not a beer snob just don't like Busch Lite. If I go cheap beer, I got with Coors Lite.

capitalcityguy

Jun 14, 2007
Des Moines
Not a beer snob just don't like Busch Lite. If I go cheap beer, I got with Coors Lite.

Isn't Busch Lite a step cheaper than Coors? This shows how often I buy beer, but I'd have guessed Coors would be same price as Bud/Bud Light with Busch being a tad cheaper in most places than all of them.

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Just an awful excuse for something called beer. Terrible stuff.

Amen. And I like crappy beer (Schlitz, Old Style, High Life) but will never soil my good name with a light beer. Wanna know why the Busch Light can has a wide mouth? It makes it easier to sh!t in.

• Winner
Reactions: Remo Gaggi

BigTurk

Dec 17, 2013
Do they still make Dubuque Star?? :eek:

No, Dubuque Star closed years ago. The Marcrobrew version went under then they reopened as a Microbrew in the mid to late 90s. I think they were too early in the Microbrew world and they went under (again). The site is now a winery and outdoor entertainment venue.

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Isn't Busch Lite a step cheaper than Coors? This shows how often I buy beer, but I'd have guessed Coors would be same price as Bud/Bud Light with Busch being a tad cheaper in most places than all of them.

Yeah the proper comparison is Keystone to Busch

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Tweeted from Blum in Memphis.

DSP0ThqVAAE-6c8.jpg

"Memphis was not quite prepared for the amount of beer needed for Cyclone fans. Bar I'm at is out of everything except Blue Moon. It's 3:30 in the afternoon."